• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate and comment on my team

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
this is my final team so far. i need come criticism and some feed back. i need help with hold items. and i need to know which 3 would be good to use in the battle subway

Infernape (fist plate)
-mach punch
-close combat
-flare blitz
-swords dance
Nature: adamant/likes to fight
EV: 4 Hp 252 atk 252 spd

Scizor (metal coat)
-bullet punch
-u turn
-swords dance
-superpower
Nature: adamant/proud of its power
EV: 100 HP 252 atk 152 def

Lucario (black belt)
-aura sphere
-calm mind
-dark pulse
-dragon pulse
Nature: Modest/thoroughly cunning
EV: 4 Hp 252 s atk 252 spd

Garchomp (focus sash)
-dragon claw
-earthquake
-swords dance
-outrage
Nature: jolly/likes to fight

Aerodactyl (stone plate)
-fire fang
-stone edge
-hone claws
-fly
Nature: naughty/strong willed

Jolteon (magnet)
-volt switch
-thunderbolt
-work up
-pin missile
Nature: Modest/somewhat subborn
EV: 4 Hp 252 s atk 252 speed

Geass20

The Light and The Dark
Years
if your looking for items/moves to use in the battle sub i can give you a few suggestions.

dont try to set up infernape, if you have it, give infernape a choice band to hit hard and fast with mach punch.

with scizor give it an iron plate to boost bullet punch to +20%.

dont set up with lucario because its defences are too frail. give it extremspeed for priority or psyhic for coverage. as for items, wise glasses will do.

garchomp has focus sash to set up so ill let other people give you those tips.

for aerodactyl switch stone edge with rock slide for more accuracy.

jolteon is the same as lucario, except worse. also, why pin missile with a modest nature. try a move like shadow ball for coverage. the item is good though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Infernape has one of the best mixed move pools out there, and you should take advantage of it:
-Overheat/Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot/U-turn
-Stone Edge/Mach Punch
Nature: Hasty/Naive
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb

Infernape still has the capability of using one offense, though. For a Choiced Infernape, give it U-turn over Swords Dance in addition to its current moves so it can scout the opponent's team. And make it Jolly since Speed is Infernape's main selling point.

On Scizor, U-turn doesn't mesh well with Swords Dance, since escaping from battle will erase its Attack boosts. Change the EV spread to 252 Atk/4 SDef/252 Spe. While Scizor is still slow with that spread, it allows it to outspeed several naturally slow Pokemon, or naturally fast Pokemon that don't invest in Speed.

For Lucario, give it Nasty Plot over Calm Mind; it boosts its Special Attack twice as fast as Calm Mind would. Use Life Orb.

Aerodactyl would be better off with Jolly because, like Infernape, its Speed is its selling point. Its defenses are poor, so try giving it a Focus Sash to ensure it gets a boost or hit in before it dies.

Jolteon is better off Choiced or holding a Life Orb; Magnet doesn't seem to cut it most of the time:
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Signal Beam/Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Ice/Grass)
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb

Back