• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2010
Fusions are way more easy to do than normal fakemon, so don't be surprised if you see people being able to make them look different in quality.

There's a huge difference.
Go check them again.
The Fakemon has amazing quality, and perfect shading in my opinion.
The fusions...
Just bad quality, imo :/

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
There's a huge difference.
Go check them again.
The Fakemon has amazing quality, and perfect shading in my opinion.
The fusions...
Just bad quality, imo :/

Heh, true, guess there was just different effort levels in the pieces, but gotta admit they do look quite good.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Everyone, 90% of this conversation could be held in private, outside of the thread. There's a reason the forum has both the PM and VM system.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
I thought this was suppose to be about discussing the game, asking questions, giving feedback, and pitching ideas. Too bad it has turned into a recruiting thread. Sadly; interest lost.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
I apologize. I'll just move this to the actual site instead, lol.

(Do not post any more applications, please.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2010
Hey :D I could be an idea person ^^ I'm very creative and idea...ful :P I have also been playin tpm for a while so I know what this website would do good with ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2011
Hey Cless can i apply to be one of the graphic Artists?? I have made a few stuff that you have done on your list of stuff to apply for a graphic artist.
It's not lettin me post urls soo i'll have to give it to you some how...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2010
crystal pokemon

this is my idea

i think you should place the crystal pokemon after the end of the shadow pokemon story
like "it seems to be the end but is just starting"
like "one thing is connected to other" if the crystal pokemons came to the world to stop the evil of the shadow pokemon and you need to catch one to keep going on the story mode

sorry if you don't understand my english,i'm still learning it,i'm not from america or europe

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
sprites

would love to be a graphic artist but my computor broke :dissapoin so I have to use my Wii but I will post some of my work up ASAP
:)

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hey :D I could be an idea person ^^ I'm very creative and idea...ful :P I have also been playin tpm for a while so I know what this website would do good with ^^

Hey Cless can i apply to be one of the graphic Artists?? I have made a few stuff that you have done on your list of stuff to apply for a graphic artist.
It's not lettin me post urls soo i'll have to give it to you some how...

would love to be a graphic artist but my computor broke :dissapointl so I have to use my Wii but I will post some of my work up ASAP
:)

Like to see how do not post more applications means to you guys.

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Hey! Everyone should try reading before posting!

Cless just said not to post anymore applications. SO DO NOT POST ANYMORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back