• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm giblewible and i want to make a rom hack

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
Hi there everyone, today marks the first day i'm seriously into this pokemon rom hacking. especially the gba games cuz i could play it inside psp everywhere i go. i grew up playing pokemon games and the moment i played a rom hack my passion for rom hacking grew immensely. i have to give my thanks all the wonderful community here that makes the impropable more possible. right now i am racking my brain learning how to implement mugshot on top of textboxt/dialog box what ever u called it but still couldn't understand a thing mainly on what the hell ASM is. i hope people can understand my dillema not having room to climb any further. i'm stuck and desperately needs help. thanks in advance

Years
Hi there gible, big hearty welcome! I'd help you out with the ROM parts since you seem to be seeking assistance but unfortunately don't know anything about that side of the fandom. ='( But I hope you'll find the tools and tutorials here useful. Feel free to give me a poke if you're not sure where to post and see ya around!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
Hi there gible, big hearty welcome! I'd help you out with the ROM parts since you seem to be seeking assistance but unfortunately don't know anything about that side of the fandom. ='( But I hope you'll find the tools and tutorials here useful. Feel free to give me a poke if you're not sure where to post and see ya around!

thanks sheep, i think it'd be suffice to keep the fandom thingy at arm's length (yeah ur right about me not knowing anything about the fandom) cuz i'd like to focus all my effort to making my first romhack and nothing else. tbh i really have millions questions to ask you about rom hacking. i am confused as to where should i start. after playing pokemon adventures red chapter my impression about the game was nothing short but pure awesomeness. i wanted to be like that guy anastedoe who invented the most greatest pokemon i've ever play. so please, teach me how to think like a soldier i mean hacker. gible out

Back