• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JasJosh's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Trade Shop Rules

1. Do NOT offer hacked Pokémon it is against Pokémon Communities rules and mine as well.
    2. Most of my Pokémon are cloned if you have a problem with that, then this shop isn't for you.
    3. If you find out one of my Pokémon are hacked, please tell me and ill hopefully fix it. (By trade back your Pokémon then a mystery gift will be given)
    4. If one of the Pokémon I give you isn't what its meant to be, Ill happily refund your Pokémon back.
    5. Follow the PC rules.
    6. Don't PM me for trades, i will ignore them. Instead, post what do you want and what are your offers. I will quote your message to answer you.
    7. Don't spam.
    8. Respect me and others, they just want to trade, don't be a idiot.
    9. You can withdraw your offers, if you change your mind.
    10. I will not pick all the requests at once, i have a life besides Pokémon and i want to have fun with Pokémon myself. I will take care of one at a time. BE PATIENT.
    11. I accept suggestions, feedbacks.
    12. My time zone is UTC +10, for those who i trade with
    13. PLEASE POST A TRADE REVIEW IF I TRADE WITH YOU!!!.

Shiny -
    Spoiler:

Lengendary -
    Spoiler:

Possible Iv breed -
    Spoiler:

I also have a 1 spare Venusaurite and and 1 Gardeviourite

hit me with your trade request below

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I can't really offer anything special and i don't know how to find ivs on pokemon nor do i breed for them (unless an good offer is submitted) but i can offer -
    Hey there, I've approved your shop. Good luck and happy trading!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi, I would like to ask a question regarding your "Possible IV Breed" spoiler, does that mean you are accepting breeding requests with the selected pokemon in that spoiler? If so, then I would like a Heracross. I don't see any template for a breeding request though. Anyways thanks!

DwerbDude

Badass
    Years
  • Hi! I'm quite interested in your shiny Snorlax and shiny Porygon-2. What would you like in return for those two pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back