• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nom's Breeding Corner

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hey guys i am currently breeding: (meaning I can breed any nature/egg move set.

Charmanders
    Squirtles
    Bulbasaurs
    Tottodiles
    Snivy's
    Tepig's
    Chimchar's
    Pidgey's
    Zorua
    Oshowatt
    Cyndaquil
    Piplup
    Munchlax
    Alakhazam's
    Happiny's
    Aron's
    Eevee's
    Larvitar's
    Lapras
    Scyther

Also have a Shiny Gyarados up for Grabs

Looking for anything unobtainable on Black and White or anything Shiny.
    Drop me a message with what you got and what your after. Even if i dont have it on this list let me know I could possibly get it.

Please Message Me with your name ID, What pokemon you want (Nature and Egg Moves if prefered) and what you wish to offer me for it.
    I will reply ASAP.

I would have much more but i have lost my Diamond version! ah its so annoying haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    For a Charmander and Totodile I can get you a Bulbasaur and Oshawott.
    Are you able to nickname?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Message me what you guys want and what you can offer me and your friend code and name

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Chimchar

That would be amazing Chimchar ill get you a happiny now. message me your Friend code and i don't much understand how mature makes a difference.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Random Egg

Ok Guys Im doing a random egg giveaway. First 3 people to guess what the most popular pokemon I have traded out of my breedlist wins a random egg (They are all one of the many starters from all the generations.)

Back