• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • OOC: Wow...well, there is a lot to be filled in on. We have a few different active characters now. Seph, Skye, Duc, and I think Lex is still around here somewhere. Anyway, we've been through three gyms already: Pewter, Cerulean, and Vermillion. We've just made it through rock tunnel, and are en route to Lavender Town. If you want specific stuff, I'm afraid you'll have to go back and read some posts. Hope that helps!

Years
  • OOC: Glad to have you back, Prof. Pine! What took ya so long? (2 months?)

IC: Apparently, a small group of Zubat were still reluctant to turn away, so they attacked Skye. Duc knew she would still over react, so he gave chase after he finished talking to Vulpix. When she battled the Ghastly, he stood back, hoping that she would come through. The only way to overcome fear is to face it head-on. he thought.

"Good job, Skye!" Duc said after the battle. Pikachu nodded with approval. "Glad you didn't decide to run away from that ghost." Again, he heard the fluttering of wings. The group of Zubat that chased Skye apparently didn't stop just yet. Vulpix lept out of Duc's arms and gave them another blazing Ember attack. Finally, the Zubat ran away, singed all over the place. "Good job, Vulpix!" Duc congradulated the fox.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye sighed in relief as the Zubat went away. She was tired of dealing with all this craziness. All she wanted right now was a nice warm bed to sleep on, and maybe a nice, hot meal.

It was nearly dark now. Only a small sliver of red sun lingered on the horizon, casting an eerie orange-red glow on the land around them. Skye heaved a sigh of relief, and then her eyes lit up.

"I can see the tower in Lavender from here!" she called to Duc and the others, excited. Agile squealed in excitement, and Skye grinned. "Let's go! I'm so tired and hungry!"

Years
  • OOC: Mysteriously appeared, eh?

IC: Hungry? That was the furthest thought from Duc's mind. Right now, he was wondering if this red Vulpix was really a wild Pok?mon. It was amazingly obedient to him, so far. Maybe it had a trainer and that person lost it he thought.

He heard Thomas offering a ride on his Venusaur. Duc declined the ride respectfully as he prefered walking. Wow, wonder why it feels like I haven't heard his voice for a while he wondered to himself.

Lavender Town was just up ahead. It was easy to see with it's supposedly haunted tower. The sun made the tower quite menacing. A wierd fog was also looming just ahead.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "I'm tired," Skye moaned, feeling rather girly girl-ish at the moment. She scrunched up her face. She even had to admit that she was rather moody. "Let's just hurry up and get to the Pokemon Center, okay?"

She, too, declined a ride on Thomas' Venusaur. With Agile securely on her shoulder, Skye made for Lavender Town at a brisk walk. She took little notice of the gray haze that seemed to envelope the town, but once she was in it...

"Ugh...my hair's frizzing," she said crankily, and smoothed it with her hands.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • "Okay, the pokecenter sounds like a nice place to rest my pokemon and every one eles' pokemon also." said thomas riding his venasaur right into the fog," It's to foggy to ride now. Venasaur Renurn!" Thomas thought if any of his pokemon could get rid of the fog but he couldn't find a pokemon,"lets go." he said as he walked through the fog

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye fell asleep almost instantly when she lay down at the Pokemon Center. Agile lay next to her, curled up in a little ball. The night was quiet and uneventful, something Skye was really happy for.

The next morning, she woke early, and walked with Agile to the "haunted" Pokemon Tower, just for a look before they all began their day. However, when she got to the doors, the receptionist shook her head.

"I'm sorry, dear...no visitors today," she told Skye and Agile softly. "There's a person gone missing in the Tower, and it needs to be thoroughly searched."

"Oh, I see," Skye said, trying to sound cheerful. She and Agile wandered away, feeling uneasy in the spooky town. "How about some breakfast, Agile?"

"Pika!" Agile agreed, and they walked to a small cafe in town.

They ate their breakfast quietly, and Skye looked around, wondering if any of their friends would show up and join them.

Years
  • OOC: Indeed I find Shineyelectrode's pic quite disturbing...

IC:That night, the Pok?mon Center felt quite peaceful. A little too peaceful, thought Duc as he slumbered throught the night. While sleeping, he was on edge the whole time. Unfortunately, because of his alertness, he really didn't get a chance to sleep at all.

The next morning, as usual, Duc and his Pikachu woke up after everyone else did. Sky had already left the center he observed. The fog from yesterday was gone. After cleaning himself up, Duc saw that Pikachu was somewhat grouchy this morning. He ignored it since he thought that it was no big deal. Breakfast in the Pok?mon Center was filling. Pikachu amazingly didn't zip towards the nearest ketchup bottle. Instead, it quietly ate its pellets. Wondering where Sky had wandered off to, Duc left the Pok?mon Center. "Maybe she's at the tower we passed by." he said to Pikachu. Pikachu seemed like it ignored its trainer completely.

Duc walked up to the tower. A receptionist greeted the trainer. Like before, she didn't allow Duc to go up the tower since a kid was missing. "That's too bad." he said as he started for the door. Suddenly, he realized something. Was it Skye who was lost? Duc pondered. Without even asking the receptionist who was missing, he went behind the tower and found a window to climb through.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: I hate dares, I really do.

IC: I had woken up at the pokemon center, and after a quick breakfast, I had gone out to investigate the supposedly haunted tower. When I saw someone blocking the door, I released kadabra, and told him my plan...

I went to the receptionist, and she started to say "I'm sorry but no one is a-" When something tapped her on her shoulder, and she looked around to see what. Nothing was there, though, so she turned around to find, nothing. I was gone, without a trace, not even leaving footprints...

Inside the tower, I was withdrawing kadabra, and thanking him for the diversion, and then I began looking for the stairs...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye walked over to the haunted tower once more, curiousity getting the best of her. She spied the window that Duc had used to get in earlier, though she was not aware of his adventure. She climbed in quietly, Agile looking around suspiciously.

"What do you think, Ag?" she asked, climbing over a few boxes. She looked around, and thought she saw someone walking around the room. "H-hello?"

Years
  • Duc wanted to yell out for Skye like he usually does, but he thought that the receptionist and others could hear him, thus halting his search. Like he even wanted to. The tower was quite dark, except for the window that he climbed through. By the time he realized it, he was far from the sunlight. Pikachu was never used to unknown, dark places so he stayed near Duc as best it could.

Unfortunately, when Duc had left the Pok?mon Center, he had forgotten all about Vulpix! The Vulpix woke up with a soft yawn. It looked around, but to no avail. It wondered where it's new friend had wondered off to, so it sneaked out of the Center. For unknown reasons, Vulpix was drawn towards the tower.

With each step, Duc and even the 14 lbs. Pikachu heard creaks on the floor. It sounded like that the floor could give way any moment. Duc wanted to make sure of this. Lightly jumping up and down so to not make much noise, all the floor succeeded in doing was creak loudly. "Heh, nothing to worry about, Pikachu." Duc said to his buddy. Pikachu wasn't too sure about that. Both finally found their way to a staircase and started ascending the tower.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye heard creaking up ahead, and decided to follow the noise. Agile whimpered nervously from her shoulder, but Skye pressed on, nervous and a little excited.

A wave of cold air passed by her face, and she jumped, falling into a pile of boxes, whic promptly fell over, making as much noise as they could.

Footsteps fromt he floor above...

Skye panicked, and hid behind some more boxes, breathing quickly, but trying to be as quiet as possible. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs...

"Who's there?" the voice hissed, not quite making it all the way down the staircase. The voice did not belong to the receptionist...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back