• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Letting out a slow breath, Skye walked on through the cave. She heard the beating of wings in the distance, and clenched her teeth. The last thing she wanted to see was another Zubat.

Falling back a few steps, she found Lex, and tapped his shoulder nervoisly.

"You don't think there are a lot of Zubat around here...do you?" she asked softly, feeling her body tense as she looked around nervously. Agile sat on her shoulder, just as tense, her cheeks sending off small sparks into the dark...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I walked up next to her and said "Probably thousands in a cave like this. Most of them are likley to be asleep though, and won't bother us."

OOC: Sorry for the short posts recently, but I'm having a hard time thinking of what else to say.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: It's okay...when Lex and dqle start posting more regularly it'll pick up and get easier.

IC: Skye shuddered, feeling really spooked. She looked over at Seph to see if he was kidding, but it was too dark to see, even with Charmeleon's tail lighting the way.

"R-r-really?" she stammered nervously.

Something brushed by her ear, and she screamed, diving to the ground dramatically, and curling up into a ball. Of course, it was only Agile's ear, and the Pikachu was flung off her shoulder as she dove, landing on Lex's shoulder to keep from falling.

Skye remained curled up on the ground, her breathing fast, feeling panicked.

Years
    "Seph, don't say things like that!" said Duc. "You remember what happened in the last cave, don't ya? After an attack like that, I don't blame Skye for being scared of Zubat!" He turned to Skye and helped calm her down. "Don't worry Skye. There's probably not any Zubat around here for miles! Besides, Zubat aren't very big fans of Fire!" He said this, although Duc knew that Seph could be right.

"Oh, and congrats on your captures, Lex and Seph!" Duc added.

Years
    sorry for not posting, and seph if your having troubles im sure thats more important than this rp, so dont worry about a short post alright?
    IC: i returned to the pc and healed my pokemon... i started to miss my former comrades, but knew the squabble b/w my pokemon prevented me from getting to them, i wondered where I would go next i saw nurse joy shake her head at me, and then say "get out of here! NOW!" i walked out after givng her the finger... she had her mouth open so I said "shut your mouth! your yellow teeth are showing..." i did leave and went to the copycat's house, she was famous...
    (where is the next town?) dont get mad about the finger thing either, not big deal...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye looked over at Seph, feeling a little skeptical, her heart still beating fast from his comment about the Zubat. She looked back at Duc, her wide, scared eyes thanking him for the comfort he had provided.

"Well...okay...what does it entail?" she asked Seph slowly, feeling anxious to get out of the cave.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: I already asked skye, she agrees with this, so it doesn't count as power playing.

"I have kadabra here, who can make sure that you don't feel a thing, until we get outside the cave." I said, and just as Skye began to nod, I released kadabra, and ordered him to use hypnosis. In an instant, Skye's eyes went blank, and she relaxed, no longer having the fear that caused the tension.

I looked over at Duc and said "I'll release her once we get outside the cave, and now, Skye won't suffer from a nervous breakdown if we do encounter the zubat."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Does this trance make her like...a zombie? Can she still walk around, or is someone gonna have to carry her... O_o

IC: Skye felt herself slowly relaxing. Her breath became normal, steady, and then decreasing in frequency until she had reached a resting state. It was strange, almost like she was separated from her body, but not quite...

Without worries about Zubat coming her way, Skye felt truely relaxed, and thankful for Seph's kind assistance.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Skye said:
    OOC: Does this trance make her like...a zombie? Can she still walk around, or is someone gonna have to carry her... O_o

IC: Skye felt herself slowly relaxing. Her breath became normal, steady, and then decreasing in frequency until she had reached a resting state. It was strange, almost like she was separated from her body, but not quite...

Without worries about Zubat coming her way, Skye felt truely relaxed, and thankful for Seph's kind assistance.

OOC: Imagene it as kind of being asleep, yet... not asleep. That didn't help much. :\ You're aware of what's going on around you, but effectivley, you're asleep. You can dream, and in the dreams you're fully self aware, but you have little awareness of what's going on in real life. AKA sleepwalking without being asleep, but close enough, as you can dream, and be fully aware in those. Now, I know I repeated myself several times in those last few sentances, but it's hard to explain. Did you understand?

Years
    dun worry she aint dum, yay skyE! girl powr!
    IC: I entered the copycat's house, she was mimicing my every moment so i sent out a abra but she throw a fake pokeball and a abra doll popped out... my abra used confusion to tear it apart... she was mad and then yelled at it... abra just fell asleep and sat there... she walked up to me and slapped me... i said " hey i didnt do it!" she then walked up to abra and gave him a hard kick in the head... he fell tothe floor still asleep... i told her that was enough, she smiled and said "i was just imitating my rival Clara, she is a hot head... i guess ull never catch me not imitating sum1" i said "didnt u just now by explaingign that to me?or maybe when you answer the question you will be" she said 'your right you caught me, here is the TM Mimic, my favorite pokemon is Mr. Mime, catch me 1 and Ill give you something else..." i left with abra still asleep and as i was abou to pat his head he teleporte me to a Mr. Mime hideout, where they secretly thrived he threw a pokeball from my belt with his psy powers and caugt 1 then he teleported the ball, me and himself back to her house, she looked like... me! kadbra offered the ball and she kissed me, but I said kadabra did all the work and then kissed him, after that he evolved... i was surprised and i told her, i think my poke has a crush on a human... eww, se said who cares, not like were getting married..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Yes, I understand now. Believe it or not, I needed all those times you repeated yourself to understand! (Looks at hair color in my avatar, and all will be understood! :P)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Skye said:
    OOC: Yes, I understand now. Believe it or not, I needed all those times you repeated yourself to understand! (Looks at hair color in my avatar, and all will be understood! :P)

OOC: I had to repeat myself to understand my own explanation, so Despite my natural hair color, the sun here in hawaii must be bleaching it to the saame color. :\

Years
    that was a cute smiley at the end of your posts, but i hope you dont think that as me, a former Dirrrty blonde, (xtina style j/k), anyways back to the rp...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Where is Lex and dqle....?

IC: It was strange how aware Skye was of her predicament, but she had not a care in the world as she gazed through her eyes in her dreamlike state. It was as if she was watching a movie unfold before her, and it didn't bother her one bit that she had little control over the situation. Her mind floated calmly at rest.

She thought whistfully of Brock for a little while, wondering when they might meet up again, but decided it would be best to leave what had passed as it was, and live for now. She would not allow herself to wallow in the dreams of tomorrow, when there was so much to enjoy just being in the moment.

Her half-sleeping eyes looked over at Lex, and she smiled mildly, keeping her thoughts to herself. She had to admit to herself that she cared very deeply for him, for all of her friends on this journey, but for some reason, her feelings for him were different. She couldn't put her finger on it...

Her eyes returned to the direction she was walking in, wondering when they would be out of the cave...

Years
    OOC: SORRY!!!!! I haven't been able to get on for nearly a week now, since I got bogged down with Pok?mon Colloseum (still cant spell) as well as planning my first Fanfics.

IC: Duc looked at Skye with curiousosity. An odd aura had surrounded her. He waved his hand in front of her face multiple times, but she didn't respond. "Boy, Seph's Kadabra is really one of a kind!" he exclaimed. Pikachu nodded its head in agreement while on Duc's shoulder. "I wonder how our missing buds are doing..." Duc said softly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Ah...I see...videogames are starting to consume you!! Dun dun DUN!! It's all right. Just as long as you remember us once in a while. ;)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Gah...it's a bit of a lost cause...my fanfic I mean. I dunno...maybe I'll return to it someday, but it really wasn't going where I wanted it to. Right now, I am also working on a Labyrinth fanfiction....maybe I'll post it up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back