• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU help the world?

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
My family recycles religiously, my parents are both vegetarians ( couldn't convert me... ) and we are currently using solar panels to power about 30% of our average electricity intake.

thats awesome. I was hoping to make some of those to recharge my batteries

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
thats awesome. I was hoping to make some of those to recharge my batteries
Yeah, we're planning on buying more, but the market is not quite right for buying them at the moment.

Also forgot the mention that we have an Energy Star Fridge and use Spiral Lightbulbs.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Oh wow...I guess I do nothing to help our planet, oh well.

You should try to start. One way or another, its gunna heat up. During that time, there is a chance the human race can die out. But, we can slow that process.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
Years
You should try to start. One way or another, its gunna heat up. During that time, there is a chance the human race can die out. But, we can slow that process.
Not that bad if we die out, I mean sure you can slow it down, but it's a natural process, so it really can't be stop.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I've talked to my parents countless times about switching to energy-saving bulbs, but they won't do it for some reason. Apart from that, I try to recycle what needs to be recycled, but I don't really go full out to help our environment. >:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
How do I help the world?

By killing telemarketers. Effing holes.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
At our school, we have this punishment for bad behavior and it is called a Community Service, we go around picking up papers so technically if we do bad things we make up for it by picking up paper and helping the planet.

Also on the bus today some guy just dropped his coke can out of the Window, I was like...dude wtf?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
At our school, we have this punishment for bad behavior and it is called a Community Service, we go around picking up papers so technically if we do bad things we make up for it by picking up paper and helping the planet.

Also on the bus today some guy just dropped his coke can out of the Window, I was like...dude wtf?

We have that too! I think it's actually a good idea; although it's a little sad that we're using helping our earth as a method of punishment, in a way. D:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Oh, I'm a very green person. I recycle all the time :]

I'm also a vegetarian and donate to the ASPCA every month.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
I burn down forests and kill small woodland animals to increase the dominance of human beings over other lifeforms in the world.
And srs tiem is starting now.

I do... Nothing, essentially. Everything I do manage to do is marginal and really has no impact on the world as a whole anyways.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2008
Well, now since I seen a lot of "green" commercials, I started to use a "greener" Honda Civic to ride to school and around the city. I also burn brushlands that are dead.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I help the world with different issues
mosquito-killing
idiot-anilating
balancer
innovation
creativity
revivng (fashion/culture)

recycling and saving energy are for people who aren't creative enough to think of what I listed as helping the world

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
I recycle, clean up the park/anywhere, do community service, promote peace and the whole "green" idea, only eat organic food... so yeah.. I'm a bit intense. XD;;
I give the world art work, dance, sandwiches, love, and a honest mind also. :3
And killing any animal isn't helping the world. All animals play a part. As annoying as they can be sometimes.

Back