Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted December 10th, 2019
25 posts
5 Years
Umm I just downloaded the v1.51 patch and tried to put it onto a couple of different platinum roms so I would have a better chance of it actually working (used Deltapatcher v2.0.1). Every time I tried that there would be an error that many people seem to be having ( XD3_INVALID_INPUT). But after turning checksum validation off it seemed it had worked.

But I tried to play the roms on my phone with the nds4ios emulator and it said Origin Platinum so that means it worked. But when I got to the first battle with the rival right after choosing my starter, the game froze. And every other rom also froze there. I also tried to use the roms on my PC with DeSmuME emulator, and it froze there too.

So am I doing something wrong? Or do I have the wrong version of something? I reaalyy want to play this patch, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Here is your first problem, you are using Deltapatcher, you need to be using xDeltaUI or xDeltaGUI since those are more up to date with patching things like this, second off I would like to have checksum/hash information of your ROM. If you do not know how to find this information you can contact me via PM/Conversation and we will go from there.