• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Fukkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
This roleplay is brought to you by the PCSOS Brigade~
[Rated PG-13 for possible profanity and violence]

PLOT LINE

For three years, North High School was firmly in the iron grasp of Haruhi Suzumiya and her SOS Brigade. Its student body lived in bemusement and abject fear at the Brigade's activities. Then all of a sudden, graduation came, the Brigadiers all went off to college, and their domination simply vanished. The Data Integration Thought Entity, the Agency, and other parties interested in Haruhi immediately took notice and transferred most of their significant activities to the universities, leaving North High to slip back into obscurity, a mere footnote in the history of Japanese secondary education.

That was, until the transfer students started coming in force.

They came from all over; you name the country, there was probably at least one exchange student from there. Haruhi's reputation had definitely preceded her; these gaijin were interested in carrying on the legacy of the SOS Brigade. Stay-behind

However, despite their desire to become Haruhi's successors, the wannabe SOS Brigadiers were simply too fractious and chaotic to put up any real organized effort towards that objective. Their efforts to reestablish the SOS Brigade were on the verge of complete collapse. They soon realized that they needed a leader like Haruhi, one who had the sheer force of will and personality to hold them together and forge them into a monolithic force of conquest.

One woman answered that call, and under her leadership, North High found itself home to a reincarnated SOS Brigade. The collective attention of the Data Integration Thought Entity, the Agency, and the time travelers was soon focused on the reestablished organization; in contrast with the situation regarding Haruhi, their representatives within the Brigade immediately told their erstwhile leader of their true natures and intents. Little did they know of the consequences.

The sheer significance of this revelation triggered a mental break in the SOS Brigade leader. She was now convinced that she needed to find Haruhi, in order to tell her the truth. The only problem? The original members of the SOS Brigade were scattered across the Pacific Rim, and the new SOS Brigade don't know where they are now. Between the inherent problems of studying at North High and the issue of locating Haruhi and the other founding members, the mission of the SOS Brigade has taken on new significance; they must indeed save the world by overloading it with fun in their quest to find Haruhi Suzumiya.

RULES
• All normal PC rules apply.
• No completely OOC posts. If you're going to be gone, or something like that, tell us in the PCSOS club thread.

Name:
Power: (Alien, Time Traveler, Esper, or none)
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
operators in North High took notice; a few aliens, time travelers, and ESPers were even among the transfer students.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Lawlz. I can't believe it's finally up.

Name: Marie Oautorette (French Exchange Student)
Power: Time Traveler
Personality: Marie is very timid and shy, and she loves cute things. She openly shows her emotions, and cries very easily. She doesn't like being exposed to new things, and she is very gullible. She can be serious and she can speak for herself if the moment calls for it, but she usually doesn't talk very much. She will sometimes slip into French, seeing as she only knows how to speak a limited amount of English.
Appearance: [see uploaded file]
Other: operators in North High took notice; a few aliens, time travelers, and ESPers were even among the transfer students.
^Do I have to write anything here? XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
ooc; I added a brief history in the "other" section cause I really didn't know what to put. xD

Name: Citlalli Arasaki

Power: (Alien, Time Traveler, Esper, or none) Unknown. [Time Traveler?]

Personality: Because she knows very little Japanese,she usually speaks in choppy sentences,usually in Spanish.She gets angered quite easily,but when in a happy mood is always on the outlook for a good time.She overuses "Ayeee" alot and likes to pull off the innocently mischievious act.Because of her amnesia,she's learned to be dependant on the other Brigaders.On rare occasions,she acts very spoony towards other people.

Appearance:[Random sketches of her appearence Citlalli has shoulder length black hair [worn in the same style as Noriko Nijou from Marimite],which is held by a headband holding two Aztec Dahlias on each side.Her eyes are a deep shade of purple,and her wardrobe is based on the Aztec princess from "Leyenda De Los Volcanoes".She's usually seen barefoot,and has dahlias around her ankles aswell.

Other[History]: Prior to moving to Japan,Citlalli lived through a beautiful era in Neo-Tenochtitlan,across the Pacific in Mexico.Since she was the reincarnation of the beautiful Aztec princess/warrior,she was automatically chosen to reign over the powerful kingdom,but an event caused an abrupt stop in the peace.Citlalli has no clear memory of the event,and suffers a severe case of amnesia,though seems to remember things every now and than.Because of poor conditions,Citlalli's siblings sent her to Japan,for both a better life and perhaps a solution to her problem.Once there,Citlalli was adopted by the strict and rich Arasaki's,a family of detectives that was in affliate to former North High student Tsuruya's family. Though the family was strictly Japanese,they cut Citlalli some slack and took note of her diffrences. This is how they found out about a terrible secret Citlalli shared -- time paradox.On the night of the full moon a very stout and beautiful woman used to appear ontop of the temples as her siblings recalled. She held a spear..and her hair was long and wavy..and the color of the black night. Could this be a result of the event years ago? Was it the reason of her people's fate ? After joining the new SOS-Brigade,Citlalli slowly began recovering some sought out answers..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Name: Chieko Satoi

Appearance: Chieko is always wearing a tan paper boy's hat, even in school which gets her into trouble every so often. Outside of school, she wears a skin tight, light pink t-shirt with a the Japanese characters for 'doki doki'(heart beat) scattered around in yellow, outlined with black. Her pants are light blue, and kind of faded. They don't just look old, they ARE old, but she manages to keep them tidy, meaning no rips or holes.

Chieko's eyes are bright blue, but they tend to turn green when she gets exited. She has blonde hair that reaches her shoulders in heavy layers. Her bangs separate on her right eye, she spends most of her time playing with her hair if there's nothing else to do. She's only about 5 feet tall.

Personality: Chieko tends to be almost as eccentric as Haruhi once was, but actually knows when it's time to stop. She can get extremely hyper, and it tends to cause a scene in public. She is extremely manipulating and can get almost any information out of a person, if she REALLY wants it.

Chieko rarely takes things seriously, which obviously would have made it hard for the club members to convince her of what

Other: She is the Club's leader, and apperantly was 'created' by Haruhi.

I'll come back and add some more later~

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
Years
Name: Itsuki "Ikki" Minami
Power: ESPer
Personality: Ikki is withdrawn most of the time, since he is has ESP. He prefers quiet places, so tends to sneak off somewhere quiet to relax. When he's annoyed he tends to mutter the word "Baka" under his breath. He tends to take things to seriously, and rarely see's somethings as jokes.

He tends to get into fights alot, due to his constant critisizing of other people. For some reason he wins them all.
Appearance: Itsuki is 5'7. He has black spiky hair, and reddish-brown eyes, but turn a bit more red when he's angry. He wears a white strip on his left cheek diagonly under his eye. Around his neck he wears a wolf-head shaped pendant, and he wears black fingerless gloves, in and out of school, in any kind of weather.

Out of school he wears a red shirt, with a silver dragon print on the back, and over it he wears a black hooded jacket. He wears black jeans which are slightly baggy, and black and grey shoes, with red flame designs on the sides and the Japanese symbol for fire on the back. Sometimes he's seen roller bladeing, and doing all sorts of moves and stunts on them.
Other: He lives alone, in a house. Is paranoid people follow him.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Name: Ishida Maiha

Power: ESPer

Personality: Maiha is considered to be the out going, happy go lucky kind of person. She is very naïve & talkative. But at times she is very intelligent. She is also very gluttonous.

Appearance: Straight, black hair that reaches to her mid-back & chocolate brown eyes. She has a normal height for a thirteen-year-old & has a lightish brown skin tone. Her outfit includes denims, a white tank top & on top of that a navy blue hoodie a long with white & navy blue sneakers. While in school she wears the same school uniform as Haruhi & the gang, her hair is always worn in a high ponytail. She has a very lightish brown skin tone.

Other: Maiha was born into the Ishida clan. She is the youngest of the family & has an older brother who she rarely communicates with. Her family members are all part of buisnesses with high recognition, making them have very wealthy lives.

Okay, I hope this is alright... this is like my first RPG here. =|

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I knew there was going to be some sort of flaw in my profile. x] Well, I don`t know what else to add. I mean, I put her height, her outfit, her eye & hair color & I even put how her hairstyle is. =| I`ll try & figure out something. =x

[EDIT] Okay, I figured out something. Profile has been updated. =]

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
I am bored and the RPs in the Pokemon section are lackluster. meh. haha I came here to see if there was a One Piece RP and I found something just as good. haha

Name: Micheal Anderson
Power: Alien
Personality: Most a lay back kind of person but tends to have a mean streak around people who he thinks are a bit 'underdeveloped'. Perfers the sounds of clicking keyboards over the sounds of nonsense talking that he would some times judge as pointless. Micheal doesn't really have a soft spot for many things unless he sees somebody disrespecting a book or some other object. In order to fit in with the human society Micheal would tell some jokes which are mostly bad.
Appearance: Micheal has long messy brown hair that tends to get in his brown eyes. His face is long and his skin color is slightly tanned. Micheal is tall and skinny with long fingers on both hands. When he isn't wearing his school uniform, Micheal tends to dress in simple blue jeans with a chain connecting to his belt and a black shirt.
Other: Micheal poses as a transfer student from America which explains his english name. He claims that his father is a high class buisness owner who came to Japan as part of an expansion program to improve one of the buisness industries there while his mother died a few years ago. All of this information was developed by the Integrated Data Entity.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
HOKAY!

Everyone's now been accepted. I'll edit this post if I think of a brilliant idea on how to start.. *idea'd*

Chieko impatiently tapped her forehead, which immediately led to the urge or fumble with a section of hair hanging in front of her face. She did so and groaned, leaning back in the plastic chair, designed to assure no one would be comfortable in it. Today was the day they left for America.

A lot of work had been put into getting the information from the school that Haruhi Suzumiya, the former leader of the SOS Brigade, was studying abroad. Haruhi had carelessly left the SOS Brigade to rot after she graduated, so Chieko had taken up the role as leader.

She checked her watch. The plane would be there in about an hour, and none of the other members had shown up yet. She eyes a family walking past and slid down in the ridiculous plastic chair. "Time to think of points for a lecture.." she thought, closing her eyes.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal was walking towards the area where they agreed to meet the leader of the new SOS Brigade, Chieko. He just kept on walking and didn't mind hitting anybody that got in his way. A young lady gave Micheal an look at him for bumping into her but Micheal didn't care. She should have moved out of the way.

Micheal was carrying two bags, a small one and a large heavy one. The large bag had a lot of Micheal's clothes, books and other so call 'needed' objects that humans needed. The small bag just carry a book that Micheal never read and his laptop.

Micheal was heading for America. Techniqually this was his first visit since he moved to Japan but in reality it would be his first one but it shouldn't be too hard to blend in. It took a long time to plan this trip but because of a good lead Micheal was able to pinpoint the one named Haruhi to America. Micheal knew that as part of the Integrated Data Entity that she should care more about Haruhi but his intrest was more in the 'daugther', Chieko.

Micheal finally arrive to the area where Chieko was. He looked at her with a dull face and saw that she had her eyes closed which means that she was thinking. Micheal liked it when she thinks because that lead to a mystery within itself. Micheal just lazily made his way towards Chieko.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
NOTE : **Just so everyone knows, anything in the "< >" is being said or thought in French.**

----

Awuuu... <This airport is so big...>

Marie looked around the airport. Where was Satoi-sama supposed to meet her again...? The new leader of the SOS Brigade, Chieko Satoi, was a very impatient person. Thinking about what costume she would have to wear if she didn't find Satoi in time... It gave Marie the chills.

Marie broke away from the horrid thought, and wandered over to a map that was taped to the wall.

<What gate were we at again?>

Marie stared blankly at the map for minutes on end, as if waiting for the answer to pop up and hit her in the face.

Gate 27.
Or was it maybe 37...?

Her head spun, and she plopped into the closest plastic chair she could get to. She absentmindedly rubbed her forehead, and looked at the people around her.

Marie turned in her chair... And jumped.

Her chair was back to back with Chieko Satoi's. Marie spun around, standing on her chair. She leaned over Chieko, so her hair hung down, ticking Chieko's face.

"Satoi-sama! I found you!" Marie squealed. People around her turned to look at the two.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko lazily opened an eye, then looked with that single eye to her left. Micheal was standing there too. She smiled and shoved her hands into my pockets. "You're both late," she muttered. She then stood up, glanced Michael's huge bag of stuff, then kicked her small duffel bag filled with a change of shirt and feminine supplies under the chair.

She turned to look at Marie, who seemed to be taken back by her sudden 'standing up' maneuver. She smiled. "Oooh Marieeee-chaaaaan~" She sang, grinning widely. "I gotcha a present to make you fit into America a little batter, so look forward to it, kay?" She then took a look around. "We're missing people," she squinted, and checked her watch again. "The plane leaves in 25 minutes. If they're not here soon, we're screwed.."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Marie shuddered, unable to imagine what Chieko had gotten her this time. She hopped off the chair, her pink backpack's zippers clinking together as she did so.

She turned, walking around the chairs to stand next to Micheal, oblivious to the eyes watching her. She stared at Chieko for a moment, who seemed to be staring at her watch. Maybe she was trying to stop time. This thought made Marie chuckle.

"Satoi-sama. I'm sorry I'm late, but I got lost and I forgot what..."

Unable to remember the English word for "gate", she went on in French.

"... <gate number we were meeting at. And then I found a map, but it didn't help me at all.>"

She grinned, hoping her message got across.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko let her eyes move in the direction of Marie, without moving her head. She let her hand fall lazily, and muttered something under her breath. She sat back down, almost stepping on her duffel bag full of a shirt, and sighed.

"Any idea where they might be?" Chieko directed this question to Michael because Marie would probably answer in French or something wild and crazy like that.

[Sorry it's so short, I have to go shopping~]

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Maiha stood in one place, scanning the area in front of her. She was lost.

Oh man! What am I doing standing here!? I should start walking. I just have to find them all, she thought to herself & continued walking.

She had no clue where to go, this was like her first time in an Air Port... by herself. She continued walking, quickly, allowing her legs to take her wherever they could.

She then paused & turned her attention to a group of three people, one of them was glaring at her watch. That must be them & if it`s not, well, I`ll have to keep searching she thought to herself & began walking torwards them.

"Um hey, my name is Maiha," she said with a smile, hoping that she had found the right people.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Whilst the Brigade members were meeting in the airport area not too far from where she was,a young girl in short black hair was--yet again--in another argument with the security.Be it for the outfit she was in,or her huge luggage being carried in bth hands,she didn't care.She simply gave them a cold glare.

Miss,we simply want to make sure you aren't a possible threat. . .
one of the officers,keeping his patience with her,tried to hold her back from any possible actions.
The girl simply pushed his arm away and fixed her bangs in place.
I have no time for this! she said. For those of you who couldn't already tell,I have somewhere to be! her voice was loud and attracted attention from around.As curious onlookers began to shift in place,she spotted Chieko in the crowd,and a smirk formed on her face.
By now,the officers couldn't take her rebellious actions any further.They called in help,drawing the conclusion she was danger.Without further ado,she ran through the crowd,pacing herself and trying to blend into the crowd until she reached her destination; the new SOS Brigade.
Estoy sorry.. she said in a nervous laugh,panting every 2 seconds or so.She fixed the almost fallen dahlia in her hair and gave her proper introduction;
Arasaki Citlalli reporting for duty!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just stood there thinking about other things that were in reference to this mission when a girl with a pink backpack, Marie, joined them. SHe had that kind of voice that annoyed MIcheal a little. It was loud and high pitch. Her coming applogizing in that tone of voice just made it worse. Micheal didn't even show anything on his face. He was too buzy staring at Chieko who said he was late. MIcheal shifted his heavy bag and just said, "SOrry."

After some talking between CHieko and Marie he was thinking that this was mostly dialouge between the french speaking girl and the child of 'god'. Marie had said something about being late before Micheal decided to just tune out of the conversation. Soon Chieko spoke to MIcheal asking where are the others.

Micheal looked up at Chieko and opened his month. He then said, "They are close." Micheal looked behind them just to find a young black hair girl, "Maiha has just arrive." He then looked in the other direction to a girl wearing a terra (OOC: A dahlia is something like a terra right?) and MIcheal said, "Citlalli too has also arrive." Micheal then looked up and said, "Itsuki should arrive shortly."

Micheal then looked at Marie and in an attempt to say a joke he said, "Do you want that in french?"

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
Years
"Where are they?" Itsuki muttered to himself, looking around for a small group of people. "I probably took a wrong turn at the last corner..."

Itsuki wondered about for awhile, then sat down exhausted, how could he get lost, out of all the days he had to get lost today. A transparent old man walked over to him, Aw, great! I thought this was going to be a hassle free transfer...

"Are you looking for a strange looking group?" the old man asked. Itsuki shot right up.
"How did you know!?" he asked looking around frantically. The old man pointed behind Itsuki, and he turned his head and his jaw dropped. They were behind him all along, so much for being observent.
"Tha-" Itsuki's 'thank you' hung as the old man had dissapeared.
"I hate it how they just leave you without thanks..."He turned back and walked normally towards the group, "Hopefully none of them saw me talking to nothing, they'd think I was mental..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back