• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Fukkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • Marie's eyes widened.

"S-so what do I do?" she whispered to the two standing across from her. She looked over at the attendant, and flinched as their eyes met. She was hideous. Horribly hideous.

Marie attemped to smile back, failing miserably.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Micheal looked at Marie and then at Chieko. He took a moment to think about if Chieko had even understood a word he had said. Then he looked at the nervous Marie and knew that there was a hundred percent chance that she had no idea what he had just said. As for Chieko his prediction told him that she had a 95 percent chance of understanding what he had said earlier.

Micheal then looked at Marie and knew that she needed help in doing this. Micheal then took a look at the candy lady and saw that she wasn't what most humans would consider beautiful. He had no opinion about this woman but could tell that Marie was fearful because of this female human's apperience. Still Micheal looked at the open window where a lady was sleeping with a book on her face. By his calucations, there wasn't much time until they arrive in America.

Micheal then looked at Chieko and said, "A well place push forward will make Marie face the female human you wish to take down." Micheal then pointed at Marie's back side.

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
    Years
  • OOC: OMG! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN"T BEEN ON! I missed heaps didn't I? Darn.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IC: Through all the termoil Ikki just sat there with his eyes shut tight, not wanting to open them to find them falling somewhere unknown. He felt alone as the seats next to him were empty, ha, no one to comfort me again, he thought to himself as he heard people screaming and babies crying. When all this is over, I'm taking a SHIP back home, he thought as the shaking slowly ceased.

He kept his eyes shut tight, just incase it happened again. He knew he had powers to keep the plane steady, but fear kicked in and ceased control. I'll keep my eyes shut till we land safely. When things calmed down he was able to hear the leaders voice, as well as the other members, I wonder what they're thinking...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back