• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
Years
  • My personal Favourite would have to be Haunter. I enjoy the fact of knowing i can put my enemy to sleep with hypnosise then using Dream Eater not only to injure them but to also get my HP back lol Closely following are Gengar, Kabutops, Flareon, Flygon, Sharpedo, Milotic and Jirachi (Jirachi is so flexible)

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • I don`t have my number one pokemon. I know, its weird, but sometimes my favorite is Absol, sometimes Celebi and sometimes Eevee or another one... Its hard to pick one as a number one. But my fav still are: Chikorita, Caterpie, Mew, Vaporeon, Ninetales, Togetic.... Now my the sweetest is Absol, but tomorrow... who knows?

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I can't seem to choose one Fire pokemon, but I think Charizard's the one...too bad it is weak against many types:(

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
  • Let's see my top 10 would be...

1. Nincada
    2. Sandslash
    3. Crawdaunt
    4. Seviper
    5. Tyrogue
    6. Ampharos
    7. Bellsprout
    8. Golduck
    9. Sudowoodo
    10. Registeel

Years
  • My favorite pokemon? Um...

- Both nido evo lines - but especially both genders of nidorans and nidorina.
    - Pidgeot
    - Cubone and Marowak
    - Quilava and Typhlosion
    - Lapras
    - Sentret and Furret. Moreso furret, though. I love furret - it's so darn cute.
    - Girafarig. For its uniqueness (and it's cute as well...)
    - Skarmory
    - Wurmple. So adorable.
    - Latias. She's got to be the cutest dragon type (in my opinion)

I think furret, typhlosion, latias, and the nidos I listed are my top favorites, though.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I don't know, I only know the first seson XD sooo... ya any of them
    probaly Mew, not because it's rare or strong, but becase it's friendly, and cute, and care free (kinda XD)

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    i like so much but my favorite flying are crobat, kicks a s s.xatu. swablu it.s sooo cute rayquaza and my most favorite flying is jumpluff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2004
    I have a lot of favourite pokemon!
    But i think chickorita is my favourite *points to name* ^-^

Zoda_X

Meet the Blade
    Years
  • My Favorite Pokemon would have to be Manectric I dunno why but I just love that Pokemon a lot Heck!My name on SPPf is now Raibolt which someone told me was japanese for Manectric I just love the colors it has!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back