• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Time Favorite Episode

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
  • What is your single favorite episode out of all the Pokemon anime? I wasn't sure if this should go in polls or anime, so if it should be in the poll sections, sorry! Warning: These may include spoilers about the episode that I am tralking about.

I would have to say if I had to choose one it would be Pokemon Shipwreck. There was action, Misty played a big role and took charge, TR was amusing (as always),a nd we got to see Gyarados. It was just a cool unique episode.

Runners up include...

The First Misty Special- Misty is just awesome, and I loved seeing her run the gym. You got some backstory and she really proved her worth as a trainer. Plus, she captured Gyarados. I liked the other Misty specials, but mostly just parts of them like Misty teaching Psyduck to swim and Casey.

Tentacool and Tentacruel- We got to see the adorable Horsea, a Pokemon's gender was confirmed (Horsea is a male XD), there was tons of action, Misty played a large role, and Nastina was annoying and stupid. All in all, a great episode.

Here's Lookin at you Elekid- This was very funny and was when the show really got back it's charm that it seemed to be lacking for awhile. I love Casey and Meganium and the parts with James and his Victreebell were awesome!

Holy Matrimony- I really like James (he's my second favorite character) and I loved seeing more of his past, plus his awesome Growly. It was just a fun episdoe and very funny.

The Waterflowers of Cerulean City- Misty backstory! I love Misty and Ash's relationship and this episdoe was just fun. I liked their battle and their banter during it.

There's tons of other episodes I really like, but these are ones that immediately spring to mind.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • where's the funniest episode, "Wayward Wobbuffet"? Wobbuffet is hilarious in that episode!

There's always one of my favorites... "Habunake vs Kimori, dust attack of certain kill!" We see why Meowth and James are so scared of Jessie in that episode... poor Seviper has to suffer Jessie's wrath as Jessie demonstrates those deadly fury swipes and mega kick.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I really liked the Haiku showdown episode. 'Will the Real Oka Please Stand Up?' or something like that. X.o() I guess I'm a little strange to find it humorous, but I like Ookido-hakase and his poetry obsession. n.n-

Also (Hopefully I got the English names right..()); 'The Lost Lapras', 'The Joy of Pokemon', 'A Tents Situation', 'Rivalry Revival'. 'Bulbasaur the Ambasador', 'The Pokemon Food Fight', 'The Screen Actor's Guilt', 'Same Old Song and Dance', and all those new Pokemon Station specails with Ookido, Kenji and Hanako. n.n-

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Favorite all time:

Raikou Special

Favorite Movie:
    Revelation Lugia

Favorite episodes(in order)
    1.Stage Fight
    2.Mild and Wooley
    3.Lights, Camera, Quacktion
    4.Electric Shock Showdown
    5.Electric Soldier Porygon
    6.Beautifly vs. Dustox
    7.Lugia Saga
    8.Volcano Badge Saga
    9.Plain Badge Saga(Whitney)
    10.For Ho-oh, the Bells Toll(Eusine!)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I liked the rather sad episodes... Like Bye bye Butterfree, or the Bye bye Pikachu... =')

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • My favorite Special:
    Mewtwo Returns

My favorite Movie:
    Pokemon 4ever

Favorite episodes:
    Stage Fight
    A Goldenrood Oppurtunity
    Who Get`s to Keep Togepi
    Turning Over a New Bayleef
    The School of Hard Knocks

I have a lot more.... :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I really only like a few episodes out of the whole series (mainly ones where something significant like a capture, evolution, or gym match happened)

Fave gym match episodes: Thundershock Showdown, Volcanic Panic, Better Eight than Never

Fave episodes featuring a pokemon capture or evolution: Ash Catches a pokmon, Cleafairy and the moon Stone, Primeape Goes Bananas, Hypno's Naptime, Pokemon Fashion Flash, Sparks Fly for Magnemite, Dig those Diglett, Goin' Apricorn, Fowl Play, Hassle in The castle, Beauty and the Breeder, Control Freak, Entei at Your own Risk

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I like most of the Indigo episodes, although I have to say "Battle Aboard the St. Anne!" simply because before KidsWB! picked up Pok?mon, my local TV station had Pok?mon. They only played that one episode, but I was so excited and happy about it that I didn't mind watching it again and again.

Another one like that would be the House of Immat?.

Tweak

PSYDUCK RULES It is da' ultimate favorite of mine. :D Slowbro and Psyduck make great friends don't they?

Back