• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 4

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Welcome all to The Mole - Round 4. As you should know, the name of this round is:

We're Pinky. We're Pinky and the BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN!

But, unfortunately for Kevin, it hsa crap all to do with Pinky and the Brain. It is related however to their opening statement in each episode:

Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

And that is the challenge - to write a detailed plan as to how to take over the world. There will be no need to wager money, and we are going back to ER this week, so make sure you don't get into it :P

PM me your plan by 48 hours time, and Part two will begin.

Stickified

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
You got to be kidding me. Maybe I should call up DT, we had a real good plan on how to take over the world. XD

JFMS to the Batmobile *drives off and hits the batcave* ALL BATS! *Dies*. XD

So you don't want us to
wager money or we can bet it if we want?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, I've only had one team's plan, so the rest need to get their plans or it'll bea one team race again! XD

Back