• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C4P's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
Years
  • Hello and WELCOME!
    Here please fill out an order form for the required sprite, wait until I finish it, and there you go - your sprite all ready for your siggy!
    Order Forms:
    RECOLOR ORDER FORM:
    Pokemon to recolor:
    new color:
    Anything else additional (eg. different colored eyes):

FUSION ORDER FORM:
    PKMN to Fuse (up to 4):
    Base Pokemon:
    Anthing else addtional:

DEVAMP ORDER FORM:
    Pokemon to Devamp:
    Anthing else addtional:

SPRITES I HAVE MADE:
    eeveeon.png
    umbia.png
    furachi.png
    espicuno.png
    ho-os.png
    lu-oh.png

I am also looking for an animator to animate my sprites. I will NOT be doing animated images until I find someone willing to.

Last edited:

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
  • Torchic_and_Pichu said:
    Can I have a Ralts fused with a Skitty. Either base. Actually, could u make one on one base, and one on the other? Thanx in advance.
    Ok. That might take a while, cuz there really different...but I can do it :)
    EDIT: Ok here they are:
    skittalts.png
    raltty.png

Hope you like em :)

Last edited:

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
  • Ok...

Anyone want more sprites? For a while, my laptop went funny, but now I'm back up and running. Sprite requests open again.
    PS: BRAND NEW - Have your Pokemon hold an Item! It can be ANYTHING....from a Pokeball to Potion. Also, Shadow Sprites and Albino sprites are available, too. Get requesting!
    EDIT: Oh. and trainer/Pokemon fusions too. And I am also making request trainers, now, too.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • eeveeon.png

Is it okay if I comment. Well for the Espeon/Eevee fusion that looks pretty good but the tail can be put in a different place. So I'll have one of those please

:t003:Dark Venusaur

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • The blue winged kitty(?) in the middle is really cool, so is the eve edit~recolor. I like how you kept the palettes consistant, sometimes recoloring messes up the palette X_x.

bottledfart

Bottled Fart
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I hate the sprites they are to common and kinda stupid sorry...but i could do way better than that

Years
  • bottledfart: Be more considerate to other people's feelings. Your post is no way constructive, it's not only rude, but you didn't even alert him of the mistakes he might've done. Post if you've more decent things to say, otherwise don't even bother saying anything at all.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Shweet!

Look werid, but cool. ^_- I kid of had my eyes glued to that latios/oh ho fuse. Oh by the way, SHWEET! :P

bottledfart: ^o^ Don't be so mean on crazy....wait that didn't sound right... :P Try giving C4P some tips to improve his sprites. ^_-

Last edited:
    Years
  • Umm, last I checked, sprite shops weren't allowed. I don't want to deaden your creativity or anything, but I'm absolutely amazed that Signomi didn't close it right away. Has there been a change in the announcement or something? :/

Anyway, about the sprites: They're rather goot for the most part. The only one that I don't really like is the Lugia/Umbreon: the outlines weren't recolored, and there really aren't enough shades of color on the sprite. Plus, it looks way too much like Lugia and not enough of Umbreon. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back