• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming of the Rotten Firebird

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Um, Hi guys this is Decayed_Phoenix. Call me Decayed or whatever you want. I'm planning on making ROM hacks of the GBA games. I also accept requests to write stories. If you want I'll use your OC's but if you don't have one then I can still use whatever you want. I'm a gigantic pokefan. My favorite gen is gen 3. After all who doesn't liek mudkips? Am I right? Ok moving on from that awful joke if you guys could tell me a little about what you'd like in a ROM or a story that'd be great.

Signing off,
    Decayed_Phoenix

By the way if you send a request unfortunately it'll have to be through here because my email's all screwed up. Fortunately I can still send e-mails but I can't receive.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I am definitely interested. I don't really have any inspiration right now and it's nice to have a frame to work from. Send the idea to my private mail. It may take me a while to do between school, kayaking, and debate. So I'm sorry if it ends up taking a few months. Plus I've got stories that I'm writing for some friends.

Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC, Decayed! n_n Emulation is a wonderful thing to get into here as hacking is popular on PC; I recommend the Tutorials subforum for guides if you're interested. We also have the Toolbox for tools and mods, too, so there are plenty of things to try out. Be sure to keep trying and not give up! Lots of newbie hackers seem to drop their projects and of course it always is sad since giving up means you'll never get that game off the ground, right? :(

By the way, the third gen is so awesome! It's one of my favorites too. PC seems to like it in general, or so I noticed, and it always makes me happy to see. I think I must have replayed Sapphire and Emerald at least 30 times. FireRed and LeafGreen were wonderful too though, of course~

Feel free to message me if you need more help, Decayed! I'm not a hacker but I can help show you around if you're not sure where to find certain things here. Always happy to be your friend as well. Have fun. :D

Back