• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

Years
Dang, I found a really good Treecko picture for Jon I like, but I doesn't h4z D4 5k1LLZ to change the pupils to a deep azure green.

That's a shame. Could we see it? Even if the eyes are the wrong color, I'd be interested to know what optimal Treecko looks like to you.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Here it is!
Treecko%21.png

I feel like it covers his easy-going nature despite his quest for coolness.

VanilluxeDeluxe

Best Ice-type ever!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Alias: Calem(not the male rival in XY) the Amaura

Species: Amaura

Personality: Even though he only knows his name and how he got here, Calem's personality from when he was a human is still intact. Calem is the shy type, or as I like to call it, the "HihowareyougoodohnoidontknowwhattosaymustabortconversationINSTANTLY" type. He's a wallflower at the very least, and rarely starts a conversation with a stranger unless under certain circumstances.

That said, he's also very jittery. He often slurs and stutters, unable to process decent sentence due to nervousness. He really, truly does want to have a good friend or two. Someone who understands him, and someone who he can stand up for, and vice versa.

Appearance: N/A.

Calem - Amaura, Level 5
Male, Refrigirate, Lonely
Growl, Powder Snow, Thunder Wave, Rock Throw

My Pre-Entry will come soon...ish.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Yo guys, this peep was accepted and, y'know, stuff like that.
We are now under the assumption that Calem the Amaura was with the bunch all along, probably unnoticed, probably not, whichever you decide. This to avoid having to make him wait to post and the like, Calem ended exploring on his own and then he arrived at the pit and we continue the story just like that :3

Also, @Lakitu, I'll send you the Pre-Entry bit of his soon!

Chalifoux

Years
The Joint Post of Godzil and mine is finally up! :3
Now we wait for TD and hereto to post their.
If they do not do so by the end of tomorrow we'll move on to an important boss battle :3

Sephear

Years
It is awesome! Godzil YOU are awesome buddy, thanks :D

Now to read that assuredly great post.

Chalifoux

Years
Just as a tiny tiny note: yup, we are aware of Kabuto not appearing in the dungeon.
However, by the time we realizeed the momentum had already built sooooo yeah, we sorry, ww covered it up in the excuseof it being a Kabuto in vacation but we will not make the same silly mistake again :3

Sephear

Years
Hm, for some reason it's not letting me upload the improved picture to Jon's page or the wiki as a whole

Sephear

Years
Uh oh, that post had some no-no words in it! Don't forget fellow adventurers, this RP is K+ so watch the language.

VanilluxeDeluxe

Best Ice-type ever!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Well...since everybody's already partnered up and left, I'll work on my post.

Chalifoux

Years
Welp. I apologize, real life is kicking my butt T3T
I shall get onto RP bussiness sorta soon kinda ish!

Chalifoux

Years
Erhem... Yeah, school and stuff.

Gonna try to get this going again because, well, we've only been thru one dungeon and I have a bunch of stuff already planed :D

Expect a post soon, with the layout of Golden Town, and what to do, which I shall try to get up very, very soon.

First order of business, tho, is a probation of sorts.
Particularly regarding heretostay123 and VanilluxeDelluxe and their activity. I need you both to let me know if you're still on the Roleplay, since my previous attempts of contacting you to add stuff to the group post ended in failure by getting no response to them.

So yeah, let me know if you are still going on with us, else I will need to boot Kaller and Calem out and I do not want that because they're awesome D:

Sephear

Years
Yay Ressy's back! Now my Life can be complete again! *Ahem* I meant RP can continue!

Here's hoping nobody has to be booted from the Roleplay.

Years
Is this RP still accepting Sign-Ups? If so, I'd like to enter:

Budding Explorer:
Alias: Rine

Species: Riolu

Personality: Rine is extremely anxious about the whole "Whoa, I'm a Pokemon!" thing, and is incredibly scared as a result. As a result, it's very hard for him to come out of his social shell. This in turn leads him to not want to interact with other Pokemon much, as most of them are bigger than him. Despite all of this, he is really very brave and it will take a lot to actually make him run away, though he may be frozen with anxiety at some point or another.
When he finally gets his mind to something, Rine can be quite dedicated to the task; he figures not much will be easy for him, so he grins his teeth and bears with it. He can care for others, even total strangers, and may go out of his way to help them. Rine's main motivations for exploring are hopefully being able to find a way to turn human, even if Riolu are a typically rare species. As such, it is difficult to form any sort of long-term bond with him, as he figures he will not see this world again when he turns back into a human.

Rine often has strange visions. The world every now and again added a stage Bluish hue to his eyesight, and he swears seeing strange lights of the same color coming off of everyone, the brightest of all coming from himself. It didn't stop there sometimes the voices of other Pokemon were in his head, to the point he could tell what they were doing. Not even closing his eyes did the trick, as the visions would just continue on even stronger. He soon turned to candy and sweets to dull them (except chocolate strangely amplified them). This has resulted in a great deal of fear from Rine, who fears a genetic mental disorder... or worse.

Appearance: Rine appears to be a totally normal Riolu, secretly being a human aside.

Miscellany:
Rine - Riolu, 5
Male, Inner Focus, Timid
Aura Sphere (Riolu got this move in a Pokemon Ranger event, so is this OK?) | Quick Attack | Foresight |

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Yay Ressy's back! Now my Life can be complete again! *Ahem* I meant RP can continue!

Here's hoping nobody has to be booted from the Roleplay.

xD Suuuure.... Roleplay.
I know you cannot possibly live without my fabulous being y`all, so do not attempt to hide it :3

Yeah... I myself hate booting people out, but if that`s what needs to be done then... Yeah.

Is this RP still accepting Sign-Ups? If so, I'd like to enter:

Budding Explorer:
Alias: Rine

Species: Riolu

Personality: Rine is extremely anxious about the whole "Whoa, I'm a Pokemon!" thing, and is incredibly scared as a result. As a result, it's very hard for him to come out of his social shell. This in turn leads him to not want to interact with other Pokemon much, as most of them are bigger than him. Despite all of this, he is really very brave and it will take a lot to actually make him run away, though he may be frozen with anxiety at some point or another.
When he finally gets his mind to something, Rine can be quite dedicated to the task; he figures not much will be easy for him, so he grins his teeth and bears with it. He can care for others, even total strangers, and may go out of his way to help them. Rine's main motivations for exploring are hopefully being able to find a way to turn human, even if Riolu are a typically rare species. As such, it is difficult to form any sort of long-term bond with him, as he figures he will not see this world again when he turns back into a human.

Appearance: Rine appears to be a totally normal Riolu, secretly being a human aside.

Miscellany:
Rine - Riolu, 5
Male, Inner Focus, Timid
Aura Sphere (Riolu got this move in a Pokemon Ranger event, so is this OK?) | Quick Attack | Foresight |

Lucky you, spots are unlimited :D
You`d only need to PM me your other bit of the SU and me and Lakitu can get to reviweing it:3

Back