• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Unknown Mysteries

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
The third reigon is going to be small, I am going to change the storyline and I'm chnaging the tiles, since the trees look dark compared to the walking grass.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Don't worry, It'll come out soon and I don't need any help. :3

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
yea the tree palletes are too dark for the grass lol btw if you want me to do indoors may take a day or two if you want me to do it properly .... lol i will just revamp the entire tileset lol

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
unknownmysteries.png

You wanna see a good hack? Well then you're in the right place..
426.gif
Story

Plot: You are a boy and it is your birthday today. You go to the Prof.'s lab and obtain a pokemon.You start your journey and encounter many rare Pokemon and Defeating the Gym leaders. Somehow there is a evil team. They somehow got control of all legendarys except Arceus and made them evil. You have to defeat them and go to the 2 other reigons to defeat the whole game. When you get to the second reigon, you ecounter another evil team called Team Rocket. Thay are stealing Pokemon, goods and things like that. Defeat them and go to the tropical 3rd island.

448.gif
Team(s)
Team Mystery: They are an evil organization who is trying to take over the world and make huge changes to it.

Boss: Lerin.

Team Rocket: Evil organization that are stealing the poor animals.

Boss: Giovanni.

445.gif
Screenies (Old)

dvdvb.png

495.gif
Starters:

Bulbasaur,
Charmander,
Squirtle.

494.gif
Legends:

Moltres Articuno Zapdos Mew Mewtwo Suicune Raikou Entei Celebi Ho-Oh Lugia Regirock Registeel Regice Rayquaza Groudon Kyogre Deoxys Jirachi Darkrai Cresselia Dialga Palkia Giratina Manaphy Shaymin Arceus Kyurem Genesect Keldeo Meloetta.

012.gif
Features:

Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova!
New characters.
2 Rivals.
Travel to 2 Reigons.
Catch pokemon from many tropical reigons that you've never seen before!
New Reordered Pokedex!
New graphics!
New OW
And many more...

282.gif
Credits:

Nintendo
Fireworks
Wesley FG
ZodicdaGreat and Iterdpth
Me :)
Pizazz007
M.L

If you want to help, just PM me.​

Ask the author, eleven years have passed, has this revision been completed?

Back