• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    I've been trying to play pokemon battle fire.
    Now, one of the habits of mine is that whenever I play a pokemon game, I try to get all three starters, often through trading. I've been looking for ways to trade in pokemon battle fire...
    The second floor of the pokemon center is open, sure, but once I try to connect the two, it just would not work. If anyone knows how to make it work, or if it works at all, answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I've been trying to play pokemon battle fire.
    Now, one of the habits of mine is that whenever I play a pokemon game, I try to get all three starters, often through trading. I've been looking for ways to trade in pokemon battle fire...
    The second floor of the pokemon center is open, sure, but once I try to connect the two, it just would not work. If anyone knows how to make it work, or if it works at all, answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Try asking in the Emulation forums?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • More specifically in the thread for the game if it exists as well (and hasn't been dead for ages).

But this certainly isn't a forum-related issue so I'm going to close. Please post in the right section next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back