• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman NT warrior Fanclub (Do'nt be scared for all the info I put.)*revived*

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
The MegamanEXE and other series fanclub*revived*

I had to revive this topic since the other one was dead and many of them were flaming.So lets have a clean start at this.

But anyway welcome to the megaman NT warrior fan club.Enjoy this club.Megaman is mostly about a young 6th grader named Lan.And his netnavi.Which is his brother Megaman (Hub) who died because of a heart condition HBD.His father a famous scientist DR.Hikari.Who took Hubssoul and placed it in a newly born netnavi.Megaman.His weapon of choice is the megabuster.His mother is a great cook.(Like shampoo)Her name is Haruka Hikari.He also has pretty cool friends like Maylu.Who has a netnavi named Roll.And has a big crush on Lan.While Roll with Megaman.It looks pretty cute.Dex,With his netnavi Gutsman makes him the schoolyard bully also has a crush on Maylu.He competes with Lan and Megaman to have Maylu and roll have atention towards them.But they do not pay attention to those two.Yai well not much but that she is a rich girl that has a netnavi named Glide,a dignified netnavi.Perfect for a butler.Also she has a crush on Chaud.Chaud,cool,calm,colloected. He's a millionare his father is the owner of IPC.inc.A very important man.His netnavi Protoman is cool also.He is always competing with Lan.Always trying to make him mad.
Enjoy this club now.And no flaming or spamming.Thank you
Now this club is also about all the other Megaman series like Megaman Zero megaman X and alot more.

[SPOIL="This club might contain spoilers in the anime or other megaman related"][/SPOIL]

Members list

Owner: action gamer(me)

Co-owner:

[HIGHLIGHT]Normal members[/HIGHLIGHT]
ELEMENT MASTER
Porygon
Msonic
Drew
Dracomancer_Tom
Legendary Rayquaza
Supreme Edgeboy Max

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
Years
Hahaha, mwar <3 I missed this old club, even though I wasn't a huge part of it [kept failing to find it x_x], so count me in <3 'tis one of my fav animes/game serieses hehehe <3

...And I have a bit of a crush on Roll X3 hehe

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Ok then adds you to list.Welcome to the club porygon and ELEMENT MASTER

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Lol.Elecsoul.I wish there was one.But bass cross megaman is the bomb.I love that style.If it was not for gameshark then my other friend Alejandro would be begging me to give it to him.Then he says he disovered it.

Why not all of you MMNTW fans that are members post the link in your sig.Then they might want to come.

EDIT:Oh porygon.Can I use the megaman and roll cross fusion to put in my sig?I'll give you credit.

Sasuke_Uchiha

Ready to fight?
Years
Your are right Porygon it will be cool but for now there are only two members and the creator of this club.(members: ELEMENT MASTER and Porygon.Creator of this club is action gamer)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
You mean creator of this club.Not post.And I'm supposed to be the one to update the list.

Porygon

Banned
Years
Mwar, well you're the only one who can update the list anyway, besides the mods but they have no reason to.

Heh. All my favourite elemental navis don't have a Soul Unison with MegaMan, that's just... blah. *would kill to see BurnerSoul SnakeSoul ElecSoul and SharkSoul* Heh... well, at least I can imagine what they look like, but too bad I'm not exactly an artist, I'd draw 'em [and my navi, DragonMan and DragonSoul X3] but... eh...

...And the sig image is a proclamation of my love for my GF, but if ya wanna use it, the original can be found in the art-ish section of Rockman.EXE Online.

*goes to put URL in siggie*

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Yeah.I should change it to access.I think I might find the link to find episode downloads.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
I know this is random but

I could since this is my club.muahahahahhahahahah

Porygon

Banned
Years
Ahh, mwar, Access <3 HORRIBLE dubbing/editing aside I love it <3 I have video clips I got off of a site that took them down, all in Japanese and only as few of them subbed but still awesome nonetheless ^^

...And the theme song's the best of the bunch X3 hehe

...Link to eppy downloads eh? Mwar, I've been looking for those for ages. Every anime site I've looked on either doesn't have it or has taken it off <_<

Naoshi

lawl
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
I'm a huge Mega Man fan so why not...I'll join this club. I got back into the MMBN games recently XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
I must have them.They are my true favorite shows.Megaman and Naruto.

EDIT:Of course you can join this club.Msonic.And what games do youhave?

Back