• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman NT warrior Fanclub (Do'nt be scared for all the info I put.)*revived*

Naoshi

lawl
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Who here is looking foward to MMBN6? =O

From what I have heard MMBN6 is the last GBA MMBN game.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, an MMBN6 now eh? YAY! If they still do Soul unisons, I hope this time they'll do ElecSoul... or at least a cross between Style Changes and Soul Unisons...SoulStyle! X3

Well, last on the GBA won't surprise me one bit, I'm surprised they're still making games for it actually 0.=.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    It does not have soul unisons any more.It now has beast outs.

EDIT:ELEMENT MASTER we did not say anything bad about that.And second do not double post.Use the edit button.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    *sigh*I think there are 2 beast outs only.

Faltzer beastout
    Grega beastout

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Well this club is dead now so I guess I will have to revive this thread.Is there any new topics for now?

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • im not a member but i wondered if any one saw the final episode of axcess today i though it was good but i was doing some searching that there are 2 more megaman series in jap thats not yet been released that goes with bn4,5 and 6 i can but up a link im glad its not over yet

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    You can join if you want.But anyway the 2 new series are:

battle network 5 =stream
    Battle network 6=beast

Has this helped?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ooo I wanna join! I love Megaman.EXE! I recently got hooked on the Japanese episodes. ^^;

Dracomancer_Tom

PIE PWNS ALL
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2006
    hey hus your fave beast char mines trill and megman and roll >.<

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Legendary Rayquaza said:
    I must join this club ^^

I love the series but I hope someone thats not 4kids dubs Stream or Beast :/

cause if it comes out as bad as axxess I will cry ;.;
    ~*Visiting*~

nah, 4Kids has rights to all nintendo anime...since Nintendo pretty much has most rights to exe, 4kids has first dibs to EXE

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Nice, a club for Megaman EXE. I'd rather call it Megaman EXE or Megaman Battle Network than NT Warrior, 'cause NT Warrior sounds HORRIBLE. >_<

Now, I'd join .. but this isn't for ALL kinds of Megaman. Ah what the heck, Maxman'll probably pwn all the navigators put in front of him. Welcome me to the club. =P

Back