• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • I come by here not only because I am a huge fan of Pokemon (And May!) but one of the reasons I come here because I am hoping to find someone selling very rare hard to find goods in the forums if there is such a place in the forums somewhere.

I am new here and would like to post some wanted stuff at somewhere appropriate for those who might know the very hard to find goods.

Have a good day Pokemon Trainers and collectors!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiya, May98, and welcome to the forum. May is one of my favorite characters in the anime, I miss her so much!

Unfortunately you cannot buy or sell anything for money here on the community, so you won't find any sections dedicated to that around here. ): You'll have to use selling websites such as eBay for these kinds of things, sadly.

But regardless, PC itself is a fantastic forum, so I encourage you to stick around! You'll have lots of fun around here and meet many great people if you choose to keep checking back, I'm sure. Like I did, hehe. :3 So enjoy yourself here and feel free to private message me if you need any assistance! I'd love to help you.

Back