• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
(I'm in Viridian City)

Kat slowly made her way from the Viridian City Gym, laughing and smiling The 'play' battle had been rather easy,and Giovanni probably would never understand that Pokemon are friends, not tools. He probably wouldn't EVER learn that detail.... "Chu! Pika Pi!"A small mouse creature cried, following alongside side her, before hopping up onto her shoulder."Pikachu Pi!" Kat grinned, patting him on the head, speaking softly, "I know Bob...you did amazingly well. Now don't you feel better that you've done ALL that hard training?" "Pikachu Pi Pi Pika!" She laughed, nodding. "I know buddy....I know. Let's go get something to eat." Kat said, running down the street, poor little Bob clinging to her shoulder.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
ooc sorry its short but i can't think of anything
ic i opened my door to see luke.who are you i asked?
what are you doing here

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Pokedude, please use quotation marks around what people are saying. Little things like punctuation make it easier to read. Also, I prefer to have control over the NPCs (non-player characters). Please edit your post to delete Luke's actions.

IC: "Hello, I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here because I'm looking for people who have a strong force presence, and I sense you are one of these people. What's your name, may I ask?"

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Thank you for editing your post, Pokedude. Now all you need is to reply to Luke...

BTW, sorry to double post...wanted to make sure this thread doesn't die! I've been having trouble gettin onto the community.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Ok, Pokedude55, if you want to RP here, RP already. I'm moving on, 'cause I'm not making everyone else wait for you. When you want to RP here, private message me, and Luke will come back to you.

IC: The kid in front of him just stands there with a blank look on his face and doesn't answer. Luke waves his hand in front of his face, and he doesn't even blink. Luke shrugs and walks away. If the kid wants to come along he can.

Once outside of Pallet Town, he starts to run quickly to Viridian. When he approaches the town, he slows to a quick walk. He senses another force-strong person nearby. Walking along, he sees a girl walking with a small yellow creature. He senses this is the person he was looking for.

"Excuse me, miss," he calls to her.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Luke turns to see the boy running after him. Had he actually run all this way to this other town after me and I didn't hear him behind me? Luke thinks to himself. My hearing must be slipping. "Well, Devon, the force is, simply put a kind of spirit that inhabits all things. It runs strongly in some beings, and some can manipulate it. I'm a Jedi Master, and am looking for such people whome I can train to become Jedi as well."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(!!I'm so sorry for my absence!I got grounded from the computer!But I'm here now,and ready to roleplay..)

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: that's alright Chichimi, Luke hasn't come your way yet anyways. There was a slight delay

BTW, everyone, when Luke gets to your character, I will give you 48 hours to reply, then he'll move on and you can somehow catch up like Pokedude55 did. I won't let this get slowed down too much. So no one get grounded from the computer :P

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: LOL good for you, Pokedude55. Glad to hear it.

Time for Kat to respond soon. If Luke doesn't get a response from her by tomorrow night (I won't be able to post until after I get home from work at 10PM) then Luke will move on to another character.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(H emight not get tome fer a while....she's in the other regon...^.^')

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
(*nods* Right,I'm just saying.What should I do while I'm waiting though?Keep roleplaying? :/?*confuzzled.*)

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: If you wish to roleplay, go ahead. Just as long as I know where you are when it's time for Luke to come for you. Now, let's try to keep the chitchat to a minimum ;p

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: No problem, Chichimi. Now we've gotta skip Golden Deoxys' character because of no response...and I don't know where Buster Blader's is, so... Wolf_Goddess, here we come.

IC: Luke walks past the girl he just hailed and, using telepathy says, If you can hear me, you can be a warrior of peace and justice. If you're interested, follow me.

Without looking to see if she or Devon were following, moved on. He takes a few shortcuts through some diglett/dugtrio tunnels, and comes to Saffron City several hours later. He sees a silver haired young lady sitting outside a large building with what looks like some sort of purple cat. The cat has a strange red mark just above the eyes. Luke senses the force is strong in her (the young lady, not the "cat"), but there's much impatience and anger in her, despite the apparent calm manner in which she sits.

"Hello, miss. My name is Luke."

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Tymph gets up, her Espeon sliding off her body. It hisses at Luke, and rubs itself against its trainer's legs.
"I am Tymph," she says curtly, "What are you seeking from me? If you wish to sell me something, please, leave. I've had enough of salesmen already, trying to sell me Slopepoketails and such." she eyes his attire, her nose wrinkling. "Well, get on with it."
The Espeon leaps up onto her shoulder, watching. Its tail twitched.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Luke looks quizzically at this young fireball of a girl and quietly replies, "Quite frankly, Tymph, I've no idea what a slowpoke is, or why someone would want to sell a tail of one. I've nothing to sell. You see, I'm on a quest to find those who are strong in the force...a sort of spirit that inhabits all things...to train them to fight the dark and defend the weak against those who'd take advantage of them." Luke senses that even though this girl is a hothead, she has a good heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back