• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ooc-I figoured that...^.^
    IC-
    Hikari looked around the base,looking slightly bored.She desided to walk over to Black and just watch him.She did so,Petting him as he slept.He felt it,but just streached out as a cat would,then fell back asleep.She got up,hearing her pokeNav ring.She ignored it.She was always wary about at what times she answerd it.It could be anyone,which kind of gave her the creeps.She showed that she had the creeps by either shivering to herself,or gitting her teash.This time she shiverd.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Welcome back, Golden Deoxys. Luke's not there to answer LOL. But, once I get back to IC, you'll be in. :P I hope your vacation was enjoyable, however, it's common curteousy to tell people your RPing with you'll be away. That way we won't have awkward posts.

IC: As Luke is enjoying the running, Tymph pulls up beside him, keeping pace. He looks over at her approvingly. Good, one student is in excellent physical condition. Before they get back to Pallet, however, Luke senses someone nearby who's finally ready, so he alters his course slightly.

He slows as he enter's Viridian City. The girl he'd addressed there earlier had just turned to speak to someone Luke doesn't see, "Might I be able to help you good sir?"

"Well," he says from the opposite direction she's facing. "You could tell me your name."

OOC: You're turn, Golden Deoxys :laugh:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari stood at her desk,writing out some plans...in her head.Don't write or type anything you don't want anybody to see,she was once told.A long,long time ago though...Suddenly,Blacks head shot up again,as if he hadden been sleeping.
    "Are you Okay Black?You've been acting a slight bit strange."She asked him.He kind of ignored her,getting up from his comfy spot,and looking out the open door.It was rain hard outside,therefore he was getting his head wetter then a Wingull in a hurricane,but he didn't seem to care,he was looking off into the distance.
    Hikari watched from inside,letting him do this,but she would pull him back in if he tried to run out.He didn't and just looked at the sky.
    "You keep looking at the sky with your mouth open like that.you're going to drown."She said teaseingly.This comment broke his consercration,and he came back in,glanceing back outside before laying down in his spot.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph smiles at the look in Luke's eyes as she was running side by side with him. Her silver hair was streamed back, and she breathed evenly. She looks at the girl he was talking to. 'So this is another,' she thinks to herself.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, Golden Deoxys, I've given you two chances! Luke won't come back again if you don't reply by tommorrow @ 5PM EST (that's eastern standard time, which is from eastern USA), and you'll be out of this roleplay. I hate to do this, but, hey, if you're not gonna RP in the thread, then don't join it!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari shruged off Black's...oddness,and went back to drawing things in the air.The funny thing?She was drawing in the air with an accual pencil.She put it behind her ear and stared into space,as if exsamining her work.Then she turned to her pokemon.
    "So,I think if we cross though Treefort,and then cross though those fields,we should get to lilly cove,and we can sneck right past Aqua."She explaned,finishing a thought.

"Ab?"Black asked her.
    She sweat dropped."I'm still trying to find out were Magma is.They're most likely at Mt. Pier...but.."She trailed off,and turned around,mumbleing.
    Black rolled his eyes and smiled,then put his head down again,but he didn't go to sleep.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Look, I will NOT tolerate name calling! If you had noticed, Luke hasn't moved yet. I will give you until tomorrow at 6PM to post your RP since you had trouble posting....though you obviously didn't have trouble posting the message calling me a jerk. I answered your PM with some helpful hints for you based on my experience of having trouble posting. I will not slow down this RP again.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • She ran a hand through her hair, then petting Bob before lowering it. "My name is Kat.."

((I'm having one of those months ok?))

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (no,not okay.You relly need to keep it under controll.I'm not yelling at you or anything,but just because you havn't been here,and her being a good leader in warning you,is,anor gives you a right,to call her a jerk.I'm ccualy pretty surpirsed she gave you anther chanse,realy,so just keep that in mind.I'm sure she didn't start a roleplay to get yelled at.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • chichimi said:
    (no,not okay.You relly need to keep it under controll.I'm not yelling at you or anything,but just because you havn't been here,and her being a good leader in warning you,is,anor gives you a right,to call her a jerk.I'm ccualy pretty surpirsed she gave you anther chanse,realy,so just keep that in mind.I'm sure she didn't start a roleplay to get yelled at.

((All you had to say was you didn't want me to be part of this rp....I mean, it's only the fifteenth rp out of three forums people have wanted me in....I was liking this one too...))

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (I didn't say that.just don't yell at us for no reason,and watch your attitude was ll I was reminding you of.)

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: This post disappeared after it was already posted. Golden Deoxys, I'm sorry you have had trouble posting. As you know, I replied to your PM w/ suggestions to help you. I will give you until tomorrow night, 6PM to try to post again, though I noticed you had no problem at all posting when calling me a jerk! I'll not stand for name calling. If it happens once more, you're out!

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • ((huh? I thought I had posted...oh well, I'll try again))

"Kat..."She nodded, petting Bob gently. "Might I ask your name sir?"

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Oops, I missed your first post, Golden Deoxys, because of the confusion of my post disapearing. I had originally posted it before you posted Kat's answer to Luke :cross-eye. Oh well, let's put the unpleasantness behind us, shall we? But the warning about name calling stands.

IC: Luke smiles. "Hello, Kat. I'm Luke Skywalker, and my companions are Tymph and Devon." Luke indicates both in turn. "I'm a Jedi master looking for those sensitive to the Force to train to use it for the greater good. The Force is a sort of spirit that inhabits all things. Some can tap into it and do great things. Both good or evil. The Jedi defend against those who would do evil. I sense you are one of those who are strong in the force."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Kat nodded, quickly understanding. "I understand all this...and I'm more than willing to help." She said as she smiled. "Pika pi!" The little yellow mouse squeaked, jealuos that he wasn't getting all the attention "Oh, I know Bob...but you can't expect all of it..." "PIKACHUUUUU!!!!" The small mouse cried out, creating a massive thunderbolt that nearly fried Kat.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke chuckles as he kneels down and talks to the tempermental mouse. "Hi, Bob. Do you want to be a Jedi assistant? But you have to promise not to go electricuting everyone, Ok? Just the Dark Jedi... the ones who use the force for evil." He winks at Bob.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back