• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Zeta/Omicron

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
I like this game, but it kinda blows when you're able to change outfits, and none of the npc's properly react to it. Was hoping dressing up as an Asgard or Rocket grunt would make things interesting.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
looks cool. one question though does it have the physical special split?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
My game crashes with "Script 'SpriteWindow' line 220:RuntimeError occurred. filename is nil" when I open the pokemon party menu or boot up the game.
Can someone help me? I do have all the folders in the graphic folder, but it still won't work : (

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 2, 2021
My game crashes with "Script 'SpriteWindow' line 220:RuntimeError occurred. filename is nil" when I open the pokemon party menu or boot up the game.
Can someone help me? I do have all the folders in the graphic folder, but it still won't work : (

I dont know how to solve the problem but maybe you should try downloading the latest version.The latest version is 1.4.9 and is on reddit.Sorry I cant post the link due to my no of post,try searching pokemon zeta omicron in google.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
I dont know how to solve the problem but maybe you should try downloading the latest version.The latest version is 1.4.9 and is on reddit.Sorry I cant post the link due to my no of post,try searching pokemon zeta omicron in google.
I have already tried to download it 3 times, but it still doesn't work. Idk what to do :(

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
I'm curious as to why this game is not in the Games Showcase.

I'm pretty sure it's completed.

Years
I played Omicron a while back, and it's one of my favorites in terms of...well, everything, I guess. You put a lot of effort into it. Where'd you manage to find all those overworld sprites of the pokémon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
looks cool. one question though does it have the physical special split?

Yes, it does, but some moves are buggy (ex: some moves' power isn't calculated correctly).

I have already tried to download it 3 times, but it still doesn't work. Idk what to do :(

According to their FAQ, the error is because you're missing a graphics folder.
What program did you use to extract the zip file? Did you use the same program to extract the files each time? Others recommend using 7zip, if you're having trouble with extraction.
Sucks that you've already had to try 3 times. :( Good luck.

Last edited:
Years
How do I evolve my rhydon? I have upgraded my pokegear. I selected trade option on pokegear and then selected my Pokemon rhydon still it doesn't evolve? Please tell me exactly how to evolve?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Ok so great game Itll be on my list of to be played but the only thing i dont like that theres not many original sprites and that the main character hasnt been changed maybe its a thought to do after u have finished the game or have some more free time but keep up the great work i like the storyline especially

Back