• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Fave Eeveelution

Your fave Eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Flareon

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Eevee

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Well, I'd have to say either Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Espeon. Vaporeon's probably my favorite though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Out of the kanto eeveolutions, Vaporeon, but out of ALL the eeveultions, Umbreon.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Vaporeon, definitely. Sure Espeon is graceful, Umbreon is cool and Flareon and Jolteon are cute, but Vaporeon has always been my favourite. Not only is water my favourite type, but Vaporeon is a top-notch water type, too. An awesome movepool for Wish/Subpassing and a good stat line to go with it too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    its ALL about UMBREON its the best eeveelution....sure the other ones are good, but they arent on Umbreon's level

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Umbreon, always thought it was the coolest.

I'm kind of ticked that I lost my data on my Silver version it took me forever to get Eevee happy enough to evolve...and I had to make sure it was night time.

blanX

I'm Content With Losing
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    well my favorite eeveeloution would have to be.. espeon/jolteon they just look cool. but the most powerful would have to be vaporeon

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I chose Umbreon and Vaporeon. ^^ Vaporeon because it's of my favorite Pokemon type - Water. X3 And I chose Umbreon because of its status as the moonlight Pokemon. <33~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Mine's is Umbreon. It's just cool and has an awesome design. Espeon is next, and then Vaporeon

Back