• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
I rename the IPS File to the same name as the rom, white screen.

Then i have to figure out how to patch the damn thing but i have 0 idea how to and what program to use and the forum says that its "Self-explanetory".

I wanna play this, can someone help me?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I rename the IPS File to the same name as the rom, white screen.

Then i have to figure out how to patch the damn thing but i have 0 idea how to and what program to use and the forum says that its "Self-explanetory".

I wanna play this, can someone help me?
Have you carefully read the FAQ?

@ash I think he means to say that even firestones aren't working.
I see... well there was something with Growlithe's data but I thought it was fixed...?
@Rimas: Are you using latest Snakebyte's version?

um whats up wit the traded pokemon not listening?
It's in every game... you need badges.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
no i have pokemon in there fiftys and they listen fine but the traded pokemon like gengar and scizor r in there thirdys and they still dont listen oh and im stuck i cant figure out wat to do how do i get to fight the ice gym leader i caant find him / her

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
FAQ in my signature. I forgot to mention that, sorry.

Ahh i read that yes, the first one didnt work but the second one i dont know how to do because i have no program to do so.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
no i have pokemon in there fiftys and they listen fine but the traded pokemon like gengar and scizor r in there thirdys and they still dont listen oh and im stuck i cant figure out wat to do how do i get to fight the ice gym leader i caant find him / her
You still need badges (it's weird they don't listen in thirties, though o.O). Caught Pokemon aren't affected. They will listen to you everytime even on level 100 when you have no badge.

Ahh i read that yes, the first one didnt work but the second one i dont know how to do because i have no program to do so.
You need Lunar IPS program. Use google =)

Lady_Aura

Vexer.R.Geovani
Years
I downloaded the English version and a pokemon ruby rom. I made sure both files had the same name but when I load it the screen stays white and nothing happens. I also downloaded Lunar IPS and used that, but it did the same thing when I loaded the game. What am I doing wrong?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I downloaded the English version and a pokemon ruby rom. I made sure both files had the same name but when I load it the screen stays white and nothing happens. I also downloaded Lunar IPS and used that, but it did the same thing when I loaded the game. What am I doing wrong?
You are using wrong Ruby ROM.

Even for snakebyte's version try google.
Or his signature here...?

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Nobody answered this question. Time and time again. So please. What does water pulse do outside of battle in the translated version???????????

Back