• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legends of Kalos Tin Promos Revealed

Years
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legends_of_Kalos_Tins_released_in_France

The Legends of Kalos Tins saw their release in France last weekend, and through this release, we have found out that the cards included in these tins are Yveltal EX and Xerneas EX, and that they are XY08 and XY07, respectively.

Anyone buying these?

Any implications for the competitive format? Any implications for your current deck, be it for casual or competitive play?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I might buy a Yevltal one just to have one. Since its probably the most broken pokemon from this set. It would be nice to have 1.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
They both have really nice artwork. I think I prefer them over the non-promotional versions. I will probably end up buying at least the Xerneas one because I'd like to have a Xerneas EX and I'll be guaranteed the promo version if I buy its tin.

Years
I'll probably end up buying multiples of Yveltal and maybe multiples of Xerneas for deckbuilding and collection purposes.

I might buy a Yevltal one just to have one. Since its probably the most broken pokemon from this set. It would be nice to have 1.

Why stop at just one? :P

They both have really nice artwork. I think I prefer them over the non-promotional versions. I will probably end up buying at least the Xerneas one because I'd like to have a Xerneas EX and I'll be guaranteed the promo version if I buy its tin.

These are really flashy. Even moreso than your typical tin promos. Especially Xerneas.

I'm gonna get both for my deck.

Both? What kind of deck are you running?

It will allow me to make a Yveltal/Darkrai deck :P

Got all the necessary Darkrai already?

Back