• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible deck for States

Years
er... I'm running the one withe the blow thing, I think i know what you're thinking though, but if i remove my electivires i only have at that point 6 basic pokemon in my entire deck. I probably could do without 1 palmer though... so there's 6 slots... 1 less rare candy now i guess too so 7 slots...

oh i have 2 Night maitences with the palmers... hm... remove 1 NM and there's 8 slots... so Claydol, Baltoy, 1 more Roseanne, 3 Bebe 2 Oak?

Years
I meant you could add an Electivire FB or two, especially of the Lv. X You probably want to keep both NM's in.

Of course, there's alway ditching the Ho-oh LEGEND cards and putting some other Pokemon in there instead. I mean, giving 2 prizes away from an 140 HP Pokemon? Yuck! But that's just my opinion.

Years
Well I know the Suicune Entei and Raikou ones do give 2 prizes because they have a bit more HP and their attacks are a bit more less energy-draining. And it makes sense because there are 2 pokemon within one legend set as opposed to the Ho-oh Lugia ones being only 1 poke per Legend.

EDIT: Here's the current list now:

2x Jumpluff HGSS
2x Skiploom HGSS
2x Hoppip HGSS
2x Ho-oh Top HGSS
2x Ho-oh Bottom HGSS
2x Sunkern HGSS
1x Sunflora HGSS
2x Shaymin (Land) Platinum Base
1x Shaymin Lv X (sky) Platinum Base
1x Shaymin Lv X (Land) Platinum Base
2x Electivire FB Platinum Supreme Victors
1x Electivire FB Lv X Platinum Supreme Victors
3x Rare Candy DP: Great Encounters
2x Expert Belt Platinum Arceus
1x Palmer's Contribution Platinum Supreme Victors
2x Level Max Platinum Base
1x Snowpoint Temple DP: Legends Awakened
2x Night Maitenence DP: Secret Wonders
1x Poke'radar DP: Legends Awakened
2x Warp Point DP: Majestic Dawn
3x Super Scoop Up DP: Majestic Dawn
2x Roseanne's Research DP: Secret Wonders
2x Pokemon Collector HGSS
3x DCE HGSS
2x Electric HGSS
8x Grass HGSS

1x Baltoy
1x Claydol
2x Bebe's Reasearch
2x Prof Oak's New Theory

Last edited:
Years
+20 hp for all basic pokes, so it basically is there to help Electivire, Ho-oh, and Shaymin with their health. It'd be even more beastly if i were running it on a grass deck with garchomp x bringing stuff back and then the shaymin lvl X +40 hp XD

Years
swapping out what or the jumpluff line? and there's 2 jumpluff lines for when there's full benches or close enough to it so i can do quickkills (I'm gonna abuse that jumpluff thing til it's no longer cool)

Years
Sadly I won't get to test it til the night before the Tourny seeing as I'm going to be borrowing most of the non-HGSS cards from a friend and we're not meeting up til the Friday Night after I get out of work, from there We're going to swing by my house, pick up my cards, go to a taco bell, build the deck, do some testing, and then drive down and probably buy a few boosters along the way... I think I do see a couple mods though that I can do. I'll go look at it and think about it.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
XP What a clucky deck. Either run Jumpluff (bad) or Ho-Oh (worse)

Ima show you a random Jumpluff deck. I can't build very good stage 2 decks, sadly, but it wil hopefully work.

Pokemon: 25
4 Jumpluff GS
3 Skiploom SW (IDK; it doesn't matter too much)
4 Hoppip SW (Freetreat)
4 Pichu GS (I think this card is fine for this deck; if your opponent has a Mr. Mime, they'll eventually get it out, anyways ;f)
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
2 Shaymin Lv.X PL-126 (Thankfulness)
2 Shaymin PL-14 (The Damage Aid one)
1 Uxie LA
1 Unown [G] GE

Trainers: 26
2 Expert Belt
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Broken Time-Space (I just think it's needed a lot =\)
1 Luxury Ball
4 Pokemon Communicator
4 PokeDrawer+
4 Rare Candy
1 Night Maintenance

Energy: 9
5 Grass Energy
4 Call Energy

I think this should work... XP

Back