• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMail notifier

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • For anyone that is used to using the Yahoo! IM to get a notification about new mail... well, GMail has now beaten it.

Without installing a bulky IM, you can now get GMail Notices when you get new e-mails. ^^;;

(And it's valid, I have it running right now. ^^)

/me waves farewell to any uses for Yahoo again. :P

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I'll give this program a go, but I use my trusty You've Got GMail Trillian Pro plugin :)

aRedMoon

Years
  • It brought up a log-in screen that you would see on IE and such, I logged in with my GMail username/password, and viola~ It worked.

It's got like a minute lag though. =/

DarkRaikou

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I get nothing, just a picture of two google eyes in my taskbar near volume etc

aRedMoon

Years
  • That's it. ^^;;

When you get an e-mail, like 1-2 minutes later, a big e-mail will appear over 'em.

gmail.gif

DarkRaikou

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    at least now it fixed...

My norton firewall was blocking teh login screen.... *adds notifier to allow list*

aRedMoon

Years
  • It'll open it in FireFox, but it keeps telling me that I can't connect to get the notices. *is on computer with FireFox as default browser now*

As for Firewalls, I don't like how it tends to block everything it possibly can...

Back