• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cail Frost---Location---Suicine Dorms
After the encounter with Bannete, Cail felt dizzy with all that adrenilen running throughout his body. It seemed to halt after ten minutes of head spinning and stars. Cail was alone outside, sitting down at his door, watching the sun's last minute of glow before it dissapeared to lend light to the moon.
"Everything is just right, I wish I could live here." Cail said as the Pidgey's chirps died down and the Hootoot's sleep inducing hooting grew.
Night will fall very soon. In just ten minutes, there will be a full moon and the north star will be of guidance in the clear sky. Cail began to wish someone would say hi to him, for he is a shy one around anonymous people. Of course he just can't always start a simple conversation unless it's someone he knows, otherwise he worries of all the kinds of judgements one could think to lable him with.
"Oh, who cares anyways," Cail tried to shake it off, "This is just a school, i'll make plenty of friends," he emphasised the word "is".

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

As the word food left Lucia's lips George realised that he was, in fact, hungry. His stomach promptly voiced its agreement with this thought by giving a quite rumble.
"Well I havent eaten since arriving so I would love some food."
George paused for a second
"But I have no idea where the cafeteria is.... or where anything is really. I havent even picked up my dorm jacket yet."
George was shocked he had completely forgotten about his lack of a jacket.
"I'm sure i can sort that later. Now lets focus on food"
He flashed a smile at the others and gave a short sharp whistle. All three of his pokemon quickly came scrambling over towards him. George bent down and informed them they would be leaving soon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside; Inside Pokemon Center

"Kay, I need to go heal my Pokemon first, guys...then we can go eat." Danielle said. "I'm starving too!"

The group finally exited the forest, and decided to enter the Pokemon Center. The sun finally sets on this first day on Oak Island, and the Pokemon Academy as it's now getting darker. Danielle felt like today was very wild, having to battled many times, meet many friends, as well as meet new Pokemon. She then I needed to heal her Pokemon, mainly Ozzy and her newly named Yanma, Sector. As she approached the counter, she gave the nurse two of the Pokeballs. Mienfoo didn't need to be healed, as he wasn't damaged enough while he battled Mark's Pokemon.

As she gives the Pokemon away, she faces the group. She then releases Mienfoo from her Pokeball so it can get some air after staying in there for so long. Mienfoo stretched out, and glances at Danielle, still a bit mad about earlier. He crossed his arms, and turned away.

"Mienfoo, please. You need to face the fact that you're gonna have to work together now. You have Ozzy and Sector now, they're your...brothers." Danielle said, kneeling down to confront Mienfoo.

"Foo." Mienfoo smirked.

"Well, what would you react if Lucia had me train Tyro for a while? You two are good friends, aren't you?" Danielle remembered when Tyro and Mienfoo were talking and blabbing together when they first met. "Would you get jealous?"

Mienfoo stood there without a word.

Danielle sighed, she's trying everything to convince Mienfoo and get him to understand the fact that he's not the only Pokemon of her's anymore. With absolutely no choice, she decides to return him to his Pokeball. "We'll talk later, return." She stood up to find the group still there. But the nurse had called her up already to tell her that Ozzy and Sector had been healed already. She thanked the nurse as she obtained the two Pokeballs, both being placed inside her purse.

She came back to the group, feeling a bit depressed. But she intends to try to hide her sadness as she thinks about heading over to the cafeteria. She is hungry, after all. "I'm ready to go, guys!"​

Years
Jack Jacobs
Forest on route to his dorm room

Jack listened without even saying a word as everyone was making plans, but he had his own little plans of his own. Those plans? Oh they were no plans but he just needed his bed, he just needed to see his dorm room that he hasn't seen in ages thats what he wanted to see right now nothing else. Jack promptly returned Blade to his pokeball, an escape from Tyro without a doubt.

"Hey guys ummm I'm kinda tired so I'm heading back to my room" Jack said adding a little yawn so that nobody would think something was wrong with him. "Lucia I got your number so if anything I should see everyone tomorrow" Jack added a little wave as he walked off into another direction heading towards his dorm.

In no time Jack was pushing his key into his door, walking in and throwing his bag and pokeballs unto a chair beside his desk, but keeping Blade's pokeball even as he jumped into bed. Closing his eyes.......Wanting to just............

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as Jack said he was going to head to his dorm. "Alright then. Well, I can arrange a meeting with all of us tomorrow then. We can just hang out and get to know each other better!" She said happily as she waved Jack goodbye.

Tyro was too busy talking to Able to notice that Blade had been returned to his pokeball. "Yo! You're a girl!? I couldn't tell that you were a girl! I don't know much about bugs and I don't know much about girl's but if you are a bug and a girl then I don't know much about you and if I don't know much about you then I definitely need to get to know you more because there really aren't that many girls I know and all the girls in the Red Legion are strict and all and they're no fun but you look like you're a bunch of fun so we need to hang out and you can be my first sis and so whenever I see I can be like 'sis!' and you can be like 'bro!' and then we can call each other sis and bro and if I am your bro then Blade and Sam and Robby can all be your bros and they'll all be like 'whoa! A sis!' and...." Tyro continued on.

Lucia followed as Danielle went to the center and she just sat down as her pokemon were healed up. Samuel turned to Snype, "Listen. Don't get near Roberto. Ever. Got it?" Lucia then returned Samuel to his pokeball as Roberto stood near, still keeping his eyes locked on Snype. Lucia stood up as Danielle announced that she was ready. "Alright then. I'm ready to go as well."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac & Orion

"Ok Raizer thats start this off fast, Quick Attack." Isaac ordered.

Raizer nodded then sprinted at Jakio. Before impact he jumped over Jakio and struck downward instead of directly. It was a good idea, but Jakio duckde forward and went under Raizer. At the same time he landed a nasty metal claw to Raizer's belly.

"Nice counter. Now Jakio hone claws." Orion comanded.

Jakio slashed his claws together and sent sparks flying as he did probably from his metal claw attack. Raizer got back to his feet and eyes the charmeloen.

"Raizer smokescreen." Isaac said quickly.

Raizer breathed a plume of black smoke everywhere and extingushed the fire on his back. Meanwhile Jakio was forced to leave his burning giving himself away. Raizer's sleek black overcoat hid him perfecly int he cloud. Before the cloud had disapated Raizer burrowed underground and headed towards Jakio.

"Ya know Isaac I prefer to actually see my battles." Orion muttered as the smoke obsurced the entire battlefield.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able flew around happily around Tryo.

"Oh really? Your Sis? Yay! And we can be like bro and sis and all! We'd look cute together and deadly! Because you look pretty cute I think and I look really cool yet you look like a cool fighter and I look really cool too!" She flew next to Tyro.

"We'd totally be cool together! Those other chumps don't train with me that often but you look like your way more fun! I'd have lots of fun around you! We could go head to head and play around afterwards! We're gonna be best friends and everything! Oh and also..." She continued on.

Snype stared blankly when he was told not to go near Roberto. He took the advice. He wasn't interested in getting into a fight right now. Snype jumped up onto Mark's shoulder.

"Well, I'm ready to go. I'm starving." Mark said.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George was at a loss as to where to go. He ended up walking slowly behind the group leaving enough distance so as not to interfere with their conversations as they walked. He was hungry and his old method of "winging it" when he wasnt sure where to go was not going to work in the middle of a forest or would at least take much more time than needed. He adopted the "Follow others until you end up somewhere you recognise" strategy instead. Jack had left for an early night and George had caught himself feeling a little relieved at this. It wasnt that he didnt like the boy. George could see them getting on if they both opened up and were in the right mood but after such an awkward conversation it'd be best to leave it and try again tomorrow.

"Looks like it's pokemon centre and then food.." he thought. "Well I'm sure Danielle wont be long healing up. Time to see what the grub is like in this place! I can grab a bite and see what the time is like when i finish. Will decide what to do next then."

Aber, Kane and Uhuru were lagging even further behind. This wasnt because they were particularly tired or lazy but rather Aber had devised a new game. She would run ahead and climb a tree or rock and lie in wait. As the other two walked along looking for her she would leap out and tackle them to the ground. The Buizel always did have an odd idea of fun. George had noticed this but left the two pokemon to sort her out.

They arrived at the Pokemon Centre and the two girls entered. He hadnt seen if the boy had walked in or not but assumed he had followed the others inside. George slumped down outside and his pokemon ran up for some attention.
"Well guys. I can see the academy from here i think...or maybe not. But i know the rough direction. Just wish i'd paid attention when i was wandering towards town earlier. I'm sure we'll learn our way about soon enough."
He got up and looked to try to pick up any hints as to where to go.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac & Orion

Cracks appeared under Jakio and then Raizer erupted from the ground beneath him. Raizer crashed into Jakio then switched to a sumersult roll to recover from the impact.

"Raizer repeat that." Isaac said.

Raizer did as he was told and replicated his roll again.

"oh sorry. new tricks." Isaac said realizing this was a battle.

"Not a problem. For me. Jakio Dragon claw." Orion ordered.

Jakio rushed Raizer who was just landing his roll. Jakio's claws glows a deep purple and emited powerful energy as he slashed down at Raizer. The attack struck Raizer right on the head and raked down across his face. Isaac's Quilava recoiled and held a paw over the wound as though it was now protected.

"Raizer! urgggg... Raizer dig-dug!" Isaac said having been thrown off by the power of Jakio's last move.

Raizer obeyed and burrowed rapidly. He then popped up behind Jakio, and peppered him with embers.

"Qui qui hava hav hav" 'take this! Ha ha ha!' Raizer laugeh then dove back into his hole.

Raizer repeated the trick popping up out of six different holes.

"Jakio concentrate." Orion yelled.

"Char HAr!" 'I AM!' Jakio growled.

Raizer popper up behind Jakio again and nailed him int he back of the head.

"CHar MELEON! 'That's it!' Jakio roared.

Jakio spun around using his flamethrower to cover the field in fire.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Outside Pokemon Center, Academy Cafeteria

Lucia and Mark were also ready to go...but unfortunately, Jack had to leave the group, and George disappeared. As Danielle exited the Pokemon center, she took out Ozzy. She didn't want to take out Sector just yet, he's probably in a wild mood still, and it's best to take him out first thing in the morning when she meets Megan for the first time as her teacher, and not as a battler.

Ozzy stretched out, and yawned. "Pachiiiiiiiiiii!"

"We're going out to eat at the Cafeteria. Hungry?" Danielle said as she started to walk.

"Pachiii Pachiii!" Ozzy grinned and exclaimed. He ran towards Able, Mark's Ninjask, and Tyro, Lucia's Combusken. He wanted to hang out with them and to make friends, the same he wanted to do with Mienfoo, but couldn't do so. Danielle smiled at Ozzy, being friendly to the other Pokemon. Meanwhile, Danielle noticed George had left as well. Either he went off or left with Jack. Oh well, at least she still has Lucia and Mark.

The group then started to walk, leaving the Pokemon Center, and headed towards the Academy once again, the first time since she left for the Power Plant earlier. There was the sound of crickets around the forest...making the evening peaceful. There was still a little light left. The path towards the Academy wasn't as long, actually. And the Cafeteria was nearby. Ozzy kept talking and talking to the two Pokemon, which made Danielle wonder...what are they talking about...?

Arriving to the Cafeteria, it made Danielle's stomach growl more and more. It was a bit empty, but they were still open till curfew time. Few students were still there eating their food. As she stares at the kids eating...it looked delicious.

"Oh my god, I am sooooo hungry." Danielle said. "What a long day, guys." She said as she heads over to grab a tray from the stack. "Can't wait to see what they have for dinner."​

((OOC: 5,000 posts. yep. ))

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln had found himself at a loose end, wandering aimlessly for quite some time now. There wasn't a great deal of the day left to play around with, robbing him of the sense of boundless freedom he had enjoyed at the start of the day. All in all he had enjoyed his first full day on the island, overlooking his first real battle resulting in his first real loss. But he had also enjoyed victory, and caught his first wild pokemon. Siege was going to be an awesome addition to his team, even if his dad had sort of made him jump through hoops to get him. Would he have to reach more goals, more targets, if he wanted pokeballs to catch more pokemon in the future? Winning one battle hadn't been too crazy a request, but what if it became ten? Or a hundred? Although he hoped to have that many victories under his belt someday it seemed so implausible to do it quickly... he'd have to talk to his pops about it either tonight or in the morning.

But for now, what to do with the rest of his day? It seemed too late to try and search out another trainer for a battle, but he still wanted to put Siege through his paces and see what the Geodude could do. They would have to settle with training for now, so they could be better prepared for their next opponent. With that in mind he set off for the Academy gym.

Once there he found some unclaimed free weights and took off his outer layers, leaving his top half clad in a black vest. He was considerably broad and muscular for his age and it was almost all in thanks to training just like this with his pokemon. He released Siege from his pokeball, the rambunctious Geodude immediately striking body-building poses.

"DUUUUDE!"
"Heh, alright Siege, settle down bro. We're gonna get into some serious trainin' here, so grab some weights and do like I do, yeah?"
"Geo." Siege nodded... or rather, bobbed in the air. He was pretty much all head after all.

Linc grabbed a set of dumb bells and performed a few simple curls to give Siege the general idea. It wasn't long before Siege was enthusiastically joining in, thoroughly enjoying the training without thinking about how it would aid his attack power.

Nika Valentine

Nika looked across the battlefield to her opponent, a younger boy from the supposedly incompetent Raikou dorm. He had red hair and the signature yellow jacket that marked him out, though why he would want to be so obviously associated with a group considered inferior as trainers was beyond her. Nevertheless, she wouldn't allow herself to be embaressed just because she failed to take an opponent seriously. Her Yanma was already on the field, buzzing around in circles and chattering to itself. Hopefully it would be able to maintain focus throughout the battle...

"Okay - so, you're using a... uh, bug type. Uh. I guess that means I should use my fire type?"

The boy paused as though waiting for answer from her, as though she was here to help him defeat her... perhaps what she had heard about the Raikou Dorm was true. If they were all as hopeless as this boy it was a wonder they weren't tripping over their own pokeballs. She stared at the boy through her glasses, waiting for him to make a decision.

"Er... okay," he carried on. "Fire type then. I CHOOSE YOU CHARMANDER!"

Dramatically he pulled one of his pokeballs out of his jacket and hurled it onto the battlefield, a cheerful looking Charmander popping out of it and capering onto the field.

"CHARMANDER USE EMBER OKAY DO IT LET'S WIN YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!"

The boys patently absurd enthusiasm threw Nika off guard, startling her and losing her the advantage of Yanma's speed. The Charmander whipped its tail, flinging a number of small flames towards Yanma. It would be super effective if she allowed it to hit.

"Yanma. Detect."

The dragonfly pokemons lensed eyes flashed briefly and it continued its seemingly random buzzing about, taking it out of the path of each flame seemingly at random.

"Double team." She commanded, her Yanma leaving after images of itself across the field as it began to fly across its full length and breadth, seeming to pick up speed as the battle continued.

"OKAY CHARMANDER DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT WE'LL TOTA-"
"Stop that. You're embaressing yourself."
"DON'T LISTEN CHARMANDER IT'S A TRICK USE SCRATCH YYYEEEEAAAAHH!"

Charmander enthusiastically leapt forward, scratching its small claws towards one of the several Yanma now on the field. The attack passed straight through and the image faded, leaving the salamander pokemon looking very confused.

"Quick attack. Tackle."

The multiple Yanma all veered towards Charmander, soaring rapidly towards it. At the last moment the illusionary copies veered off, leaving the real one to ram head-on into Charmander, knocking it to the ground. Now fully utilising his speed Yanma quickly dived in and tackled Charmander one more time before flying off to join its fake counterparts.

"Uh... we quit." The boy said, walking over to his struggling Charmander.
"Pardon? You quit? We've barely started."
"Sorry... you're just way too strong. And scary." He called Charmander back to its pokeball. "You win, I guess..."

Disgusted with the outcome of Yanma's first battle she recalled him back to his Dusk Ball and turned away. Encouraging as it was that Yanma was an able and effective battler she felt she had gained nothing by testing herself against such a weak opponent.​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia held out her arms as if modeling for Kenshin, Tch stopping as he complimented her. She couldn't resist snickering at Kenshin's behavior. She wasn't at all unaware of what was obviously going throughi his mind at that moment, but neither did she take offense to it--Though, considering how much work went into her hair, she was kind of disappointed that it got less of a reaction out of the male. 'I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles!~' she mused to herself, placing her hands on her hips and grinning at Kenshin meanwhile. She proceeded to look him up and down and nod in satisfaction before speaking.

"Thanks!~ You look awesome--Trust me, dressing for the occasion does wonders."

She began to follow Kenshin, casually absorbing info as they traveled. She hoped the cave floor wasn't slippery! Last thing she needed was a concussion. Kenshin mentioned that the cave would be cold and Olivia just sort of blanked a bit. She hoped, or at least assumed, that it wouldn't be freezing. If it was, she'd promptly regret putting on her swimsuit so soon. Regardless, Olivia stepped up the pace sightly to walk directly beside Kenshin, her gloriously long hair swaying behind her. After a moment she would once again speak, turning her gaze on Kenshin with an ever so friendly smile.

"If you want me to help, just ask~"

One might be tempted to wonder exactly why she was the way she was--Or not; plenty of kids really didn't care about that sort of thing. Oivia herself certainly wasn't the kind to ask 'Why?' all the time.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Tyro grinned at Able, "Yeah! We can be bro and sis and be like 'sis!' and you can be like 'bro!' and we can just be like that and be awesome and everyone will be like 'bro and sis?' and we'll be like 'yeah bro and sis!' and then we can train together and be super awesome because the more we train the stronger we become and we also become faster and so we can train longer and harder and be the best in the academy and then we can do all kinds of stuff that is awesome!"

Suddenly Tyro saw Ozzy near them and grabbed the Pachirisu and held him up. "Look Sis! It' the little dude! It's my little bro! I was all like 'hey there you want to be my bro?' and he was all like 'sure dude!' and then we were all like 'dude!' and he was like 'dude!' and I was like 'dude!' and then we-"

Lucia followed after Danielle as Roberto stayed close behind her. Once they got inside Lucia went and grabbed her plate of food, putting on a burger and a salad on her tray. The cafeteria was pretty empty so it wasn't that hard to find a table for them to sit at. Roberto made sure to stay with her at all times and leaned against the wall as he looked over the area.

Megaman765

Years
Mark grabbed himself a Pizza and a soda and put it on his tray. He was seriously hungry after all that traveling. He was very exhausted. He signaled the others to follow him and sat down at a Table by one of the windows. He got to eating right away. Able was still chatting away with Tyro while Snype was sitting on Snype's shoulder. He decided to sit on the table near Mark's tray. He moved down a bit closer to the window incase anyone wanted to sit near him by any chance.

"You battled pretty good out there Dannielle... mind if I call you Danni for short?" He asked. "Anyways, I guess if ya don't mind I could throw a few pointers your way." He said.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

"Yeah, you're right." Maxwell smiled at Genevieve, "We should probably find Brian first, who knows, maybe he would like an ice cream now?" At the mention of ice cream, Maxwell felt his stomach rumble. Oh man, he had been so busy with chasing Shinobi, battling Nika and finding Brian a birthday-present that he had completely forgot to take a snack! He quickly dug into hus pockets to see if he had any consumables there, but to his shock and surprise, there were none in there!

"Say, how about we go get some ice cream real quick? For starters I'm starving, and ice cream would probably cheer Brian up a bit! At least it cheers me up a bit! But now that I think about it, almost every type of food cheers me up..." Maxwell said while drifting off for a moment. In his drifting-off, a thought struck the teen. If he was hungry, then it probably meant that Wilson was hungry as well. And if Wilson was hungry, there was not really much you can or should do about it besides giving him food.

"Sla, sla..."[Hey Maxwell...] Slackey poked his head out for a moment, probably he had woken up from his otherwise constant sleep to share some of his boundless knowledge.

"Huh, what is it Slackey?" Maxwell asked.

"Sla, sla, oth, koth?"[I have a feeling that Wilson is about to do something stupid due to hunger, maybe you should send Quillie after him?]

"Maybe so..." Maxwell pondered. He then reached for his pockets and fished out Quillie's Pokéball. He quickly let out the Quilava and told him to find Wilson.

"Qui, quilava, qui?"[Hm, has the ever-so-intelligent sloth had a preminition about how our dear Wilson will end the world?] the Fire-Type said sarcastically.

Slackey, feeling too tired to argue, slowly crept back into Maxwell's hood and fell asleep.

"Qui."[Whatever.] Quillie said and took off into Oak Town.

Wilson the Swinub
Oak Town
------------------------------

Wilson sighed, the rumblings in his stomach grew louder and louder until the point where he wished that he had arms to plug his ear-holes with. He had to find food quickly! But he had to remain calm, he couldn't let his hunger get the best of him! The Swinub sniffed the ground in hope of finding something good, and luckily he did! A whiff of something sweet and cold had reached Wilson's nose, and he quickly set off in that direction.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

As Lucia and Mark grabbed their food, Danielle was the last to get her own food, as well as food for the Pokemon. She grabbed a few Oran Berries, two for each of her Pokemon. Then She grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza, a garden salad, and a bottle of cream soda. Danielle wasn't quite sure what would Ozzy eat, so PokeBits shall be good. Danielle had much temptation to send out Mienfoo, but with his current mood still...it would be best not to let him out. Though he could use the air. Sector isn't properly trained, either. Danielle needed to find time to release the two Pokemon for further training...after she eats.

Ozzy had no problems with Tyro and Able the Ninjask. It seems like he's gotten along very well. The three followed their trainers to the table Mark had chosen to sit at.

Danielle decides to sit across from Mark. As she smiled, she hands Ozzy the PokeBits. "Eat up, Ozzy! You had a great day today." She then puts away the bag of Oran Berries in her bag.

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy exclaimed as he grabbed the bag with his mouth. He heads back towards Tyro and Able.

As Danielle sat down, she felt a sense of relief in her legs...a wave of tiredness came through her. After eating it may be about time for her to return back to the dorms, as the night falls deeper at the Academy.

"'Course you can call me Dani, Mark." Danielle replied to what Mark had asked. "I...guess you can give me some tips on battling. Honestly, the last battle we had was alright, but there was some work that need to be fixed." She took a bite of her slice of Pizza, then turns to Lucia. "I think Lucia would also like to know your battling tips as well, right Lucia?"​

Megan Sandoval - Beach

The sun finally sets. Megan and her four Pokemon sat together to witness a beautiful sunset right in front of them. Many of the trainers had already left the beach, so it was a couple others, plus Megan. The ocean breeze was much cooler now as the sun leaves on this fantastic day. Megan was already looking forward to tomorrow.

"So, guys..." Megan said to her Pokemon. "What would be my students like? I mean, I already met Danielle. But, there's more students than just Danielle. Oh.. I am just nervous."

"Leavaa" Leah, her Leavanny replied, but she was more concentrated on the sunset, as night begins to fall.

Avan, her Shelmet, hopped around the group, seeing that he wants to play with the other Pokemon. Bree came up to Avan and tagged him. Then the two started to chase each other. Megan laughed at the two while they run.

"Alright you two. It's...time to go now. I'm hungry, what about you guys?" She stood up, picking up her blanket and her bag. Her green hair blew to the front.

The group cheered. Looks like Megan has more than herself to feed. Bree approached to Megan and trotted her around. "Espeeeee!"

"Alrighty! Alrighty! Let's... go find a restaurant. Remind me tomorrow after work that I need to go to the grocery store." Megan said as she started to walk back from the beach. To the town streets she goes once again.​

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln had moved onto push-ups as part of his work out, while Siege the Geodude continued to pump weights. They'd tried having Siege do pushups until they'd realised getting a rock that could float to try and do push ups wasn't quite as productive as they might have liked. It had made Lincoln realise how difficult Siege could be to train. No push ups. Pull ups were pointless. He couldn't exactly use the treadmill. After this weights session they were going to have to focus on battling as a way to raise Siege's strength.

But Geodude were known for evolving into Graveler at a reasonably early stage of their training, after which point things would change dramatically. He'd never had a pokemon evolve before, although he had some experience via his fathers pokemon. A pokemon could get much stronger through evolution, but their abilities could change to a point where their trainer had to learn how to use them in battle all over again. Not only that, but they could even undergo drastic personality changes. It was something to be excited about, but he would still need to be ready in case things didn't go as planned.

"You doin' okay their bro?"
"Geo!"
"Nice one buddy. We'll train a bit longer, then call it a day."

Nika Valentine

That insufferable pipsqueak, backing out of their battle the instant it began to turn against him. Was that how everyone in the Raikou Dorm behaved themselves, only involving themselves in something if they knew it would go their way? If that was the case she would have to be wary of Raikou students in the future, there would be no telling when one might try and that hoodlum's underhanded tactics to the next level.

Am I being too paranoid?

No. Thoughts like that were only going to land her in trouble, if she wasn't on her guard at all times then someone would see her weakness and strike. Taunt her, attack her, use her. She would never let herself become so vulnerable again - there could only be strength. Strength against her enemies, strength to show her mother. Her mother... where was she now? Training for her next gym battle? Preparing for participation in the Unova League? Or at home with her father enjoying his fine cooking?

Perhaps she should call home before she turned in for the night or once she'd woken in the morning. She missed her father, who had always understood her better than anyone. As for her mother... an insight into how much stronger her mother had become could be useful for their inevitable battle. She had to show her mother that she knew what she was doing, that bug types weren't to be looked down on.

Calling home would only slow her with sentimentality, her time would be better spent training, battling or studying. Steeling herself against further pointless self-reflection Nika hugged the egg case she carried tight against her chest and walked back onto the main Academy grounds. With any luck she could encounter someone to battle before going back to her dorm room for the night.​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
(Lincoln Skye is headed toward Nika. Hope you don't mind.)

Skye

Skye had apologized to Bri earlier but had gone to get his Pokemon healed for the moment. With any luck he would encounter something fun to do before bed. Pala was still happily asleep in the bag. Rama trotted along after him, looking rather amused by something. Then again, he was a Zorua, he was always amused by something, the little nut. He let out a calm bark as he sniffed the air. "Soh-Something good?" he asked his demonic partner. The Zorua let out a chuckle and shrugged, trotting on the Academy ground pathway.

He didn't look back, which meant Skye had to follow. Oh dear Reshiram. His friend just wouldn't stop. Sighing he walked onward, mentally apologizing to Bri for leaving him where he was and not being able to help him enjoy his birthday more. However, leaving Rama to his own devices was like letting a bullet fly without aiming. Now, if Skye was more aware of the wounds on his body, he would be limping, his leg still injured. However, he wasn't, so the slight wetness of a wound by his ankle completely passed him by.

Eventually the two saw a girl on the same path. She held an egg case, causing Skye to frown curiously but say nothing. He noted the seriousness on her face, the impassiveness. He smiled to himself, instantly understanding. "A-hare yuh-you loo-hooking for a f-fight?"

Simple, sweet. It was the best way to challenge someone.

Ciel

Momo was sitting next to him, purring as he sipped his smoothie. The crowd had cleared out a little, and still no sign of Mister N. He sighed inwardly. Maybe he should go back for the day, get some rest, let Brie see his room, all of that. He wanted to finish his drink first though. Knowing him, he would end up spilling it over himself in his nervousness while he was walking.

That was when Momo's ears shot up and she began to growl. The sound was cute but unusual. Without warning his cat-like Pokemon leaped on a rapidly appearing brown blur. Ciel blinked. Why was she attacking a Swinub?

Megaman765

Years
"Alright then Danni" Mark said smiling at her. "In that case I have quite a bit to go over with you after watching you battle." Mark bit off a some pizza and chewed it down before continuing. He had quite a bit of stuff to go over and all.

"First off, You need a bit more variety. You managed to hold your own ground pretty decently but if Mienfoo is fighting a ghost type, he won't last long at all. You need to give him a bit more range of moves other then fighting moves. Otherwise he won't have any ways of countering opposing types. Flying types especially." Mark explained.

"What moves can your pokemon use? I have a few TMs I can lend if ya want."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia listened as she ate her food. Most of the points Mark brought up were already taught to her by her tutors. It was naturally important for a Bernavard guardian to know all sorts of attacks and to be prepared for any situation that could arise. Still, it was nice of him to offer Danielle TMs just out of the blue. He must have been very trusting of her to do that. For now she just listened and ate her food.

Tyro was still jabbering with Able and Ozzy, managing to keep up with Able's talking speed. Roberto, once he had managed to make sure the room was secure set his sights right on Snype and didn't look away. He just narrowed his eyes and didn't even blink as he stared at the ghost type. His body language was tense and pretty much read, 'get near Lucia and I will rip off your head', or something to that effect.

Back