• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Pokémon Essentials editor.exe?

Years
  • Heya! I am just wondering how I can get the editor.exe for Pokémon Essentials. I am lead to believe that this came along with a release of the program but I have downloaded from multiple sources and I couldn't find a release that includes the editor.exe. I also would like to know if the editor is a vital part of Pokémon Essentials, as I can edit the game to at least some extent using RPG Maker XP, but I couldn't find anything in the database aside from maps and scripts. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Ok... yeah this thread can be deleted. I was just worried since some stuff wasn't readily available in RPG Maker. I mean... still isn't to my knowledge, but doing a bit of reading turns out the external editor was intentionally removed and a lot of stuff that isn't editable in RPG Maker is contained in .txt files and seems super easy to just edit in notepad.

Years
    • Seen today
    The Editor.exe has been folded into the game proper, and all you have to do is open the Debug menu and select Information editors...

Back