• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please! I need a Pokémon-Battlesystem!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Yes I know it there are many threads like that.
    But I really need a working Pokémon-Battlesystem for the RPG Maker XP.
    Because if I haven't one I can't complete my Fangame.
    What will that for a game where you cannot catch and battle Pokémon?
    edit by lily: no swearing, please~

So I please you to give me a Link! Please!
    I don't know what I should do more.
    Another people of this community also get (oder maked) their Battlesystem.
    So, why I can't get also one?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Yeah waht Hiccup said and its not good to swear lest chance of getting
    what you are begging for also none are dont and learn how to script one
    so you can give it to this community.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • No body that anybody around here kows about has actually completed a battle system for RM2K3 or RMXP. Most people around here quit their games because they're so fed up with trying to make a CBS. I'm trying to learn to script now and I'm pretty close to completing an RM2k3 CBS. Unfortunately some, not too many, event command s were deleted from RM2K3 to RMXP(switch tile,etc.). If I learn to script the first thing I'm doing is making a cBS and posting it here. And as soon a I can get my RM2K3 CBS done, I'll post it.

It doesn't do you any good to ask on the pokecommunity for a CBS. People have to work hard to make one. I suggest you try to recruit some people to script a battle system.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have one that is pretty much done (Switch Pokemon/Use items...etc) Its a tad buggy.....but since you came about it the worng way (swearing/greedy) im gonna say no to your request;)

Maybe someone can change my mind. I'll give it to you if you give me a Computer script for RMXP.

No script=no CBS:P

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • I'm making one for my game, and I'm working on it already, so I might just want to make a starter kit or something. I'm not sure. Everybody seems to want one, so it makes sense.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    LegosJedi said:
    I'm making one for my game, and I'm working on it already, so I might just want to make a starter kit or something. I'm not sure. Everybody seems to want one, so it makes sense.

We are full of unfinished starter kits, so please if you start, end it.

Complete CBS don't exist. They're a myth ^^

~Azura.

Back