• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Where is this card from?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2022
Hi everyone
I need help I've been trying to locate the origins of this card but have had absolutely no luck. At this point I'm just extremely curious because I can't find it for sale nor get a successful reverse image search of it. Any help would be appreciated
Thank you for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2022
Back side of card

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I can't find anything conclusive yet, but from previous examples of threads similar to this there's a good chance what you actually have is a sticker.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Yeah, it's a sticker—and one of unofficial origin based on lack of copyright info. I've got a couple (Aipom and Mareep) that I inherited from my cousin. Probably came from a vending machine like those TCG card stickers (also unofficial).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2022
Thank you guys for the help never thought to try to peel it back lol! It's a nifty sticker then!

Back