• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shadow Vortex Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Introduction:
    I wanted to make a game for fun.

Plot:
    A long time ago, in the Orracol Region, Darkrai was furious. Someone had almost destroyed him in a battle and he narrowly escaped. He showed no mercy and almost destroyed the region in his rage. But one creature stood up to him. It was Cresselia. A battle commenced, and the region was almost destroyed. But, Cresselia had one last trick up its sleeve. It banished Darkrai in an ancient tomb deep underground where it could do no harm, and sealed the tomb with 5 gems of power. In the present day, an evil organization called Team Vortex, who are trying to free Darkrai and use its power to take over Orracol by stealing the 5 gems of power and bringing it to the tomb, breaking the seal and releasing Darkrai. But after the first gem is stolen, your father goes missing. So you go out on a journey to find your father and stop Team Vortex.

Hope You Like!

*Custard*

The Girl that Loves Custard
    Years
  • It looks like you belong to the arts section not here.. Well your ideas are vague just like me I have experienced worst comments about my game until Nickaloose gave me an advice

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • Whether or not it's for fun, I think you should focus on one game before you end up overwhelming yourself. I see three games from you already, and from what I can tell, no progress has been made.

I think you should combine your ideas and work them into one game. Like Melody and Vortex could easily intertwine with one another. However, Darkrai is beginning to become overused, but that isn't a problem. My advice is to pick one game and go with it, working on multiple games, regardless of how much creativity you have, will tire you out that much quicker...

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Hmmm... Dakrai locked up because it wants to destroy everyone, where have I seen that before?

Just kidding. I don't own any rights to story ideas so do what you want. Just saying it's pretty similar to my game's plot. Like Elaynii said, you really shouldn't work on 2 or 3 completely different games at the same time. You won't finish anything

Back