• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Revolutionary War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Alright for anyone who doesn't know what the revolutionary war is all about (meaning United States vs. United Kingdom or Colonies vs. Britian), pm me and I'll set everything straight.

Storyline:

When the colonist arrived on Mars they found that there was, in fact, intelligent life on the polar ice caps. (No one knows what is on the polar ice caps, because all the rovers that came close to them have "mysteriously vanished". this is a true fact believe it or not) Together, the aliens and humans live in peace, while sharing the Martian surface.

The Earth has forced high taxes, and are paying the colonies less money for their resources while forcing them to speed up production.Both worlds are on the verge of a war to set the Martian people free.

The imperial powers consist of: United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Italy, Russia (now known as the Soviet Union once again), China, and Japan. All 8 countries have been taken over by a dictator, and have become power hungry and have begun to oppress the Martian people instead of their own.

Where you come in:

As a part of the rebellion, you must battle on the Martian surface, in space, and even on Earth, to try and free your people from the oppressive rule of the Earth, as well as take down the dictators, and bring the worlds back to a state of democracy.

Profile:

Name:
Race: Alien or Human
Description: If Alien please be very specific.
Personality:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'll join, and edit this post to do so, but what manner of weaponry is being used? Mecha? Firearms?

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
The Adamant Dodger said:
I'll join, and edit this post to do so, but what manner of weaponry is being used? Mecha? Firearms?

Advanced technology not yet either mastered or discovered at this present time (2005). This is a futuristic rp probably around the year 3000. That's a rough estimate though...but hey...

Meaning be creative!!!! Notice I didn't put a weapon slot, you don't have to stick with the same weapon through the whole rp. So weapons will be ever-changing.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
Years
I'll join. Looks like it's like the game Red Faction somewhat with the war being on Mars and all.
Name:Banath
Race:Human
Description:Banth has kinda long Dark Brown hair, tan colored skin, and has a normal sized body.(not much of a description but that's all I could think of so far).
Personality:Banth is helpful to most people, but now is in kind of a bad mood since he went into war, but otherwise he's gloomy at times and at others he's happy.

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
The Adamant Dodger said:
So Mechs are okay, then, I take it?

Yes mechs are ok. Only in outer space combat preferably. Don't want to cause to much damage on Earth or Mars. XD

Maybe a bit of mech fighting on planets. but if can't all be with them. Sorry Jake.

~Ozy~

Years
Okay. Tell me if this goes over the top.

Name: Andrew Delancier (Goes by Del)
Race: Spartan, a genetically enhanced human.
Description: Looks like a normal enough human, but stands seven and a half feet tall, can carry heavier loads, and hes a far keener strategic mind. Spartans comprise the elite core of Earth's military, acting as officers and special operations units. Del himself has deep green eyes and black hair cut short so as to not interfere with his vision.
Personality: Del is the commander of a heavy assault Mech squadron. Though his means are a little ruthless, even underhanded at times, they get the job done, and so, his superiors don't complain. Has an amazing level of contempt for non-humans (He counts Spartans as human).

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
OMG this RP is so cool! XD I have to join!

Name: Lashyina
Race: Human
Description: She has green eyes, brown hair, and dark skin color. She wears a brownish top and a bullet proof vest, along with black jeans, and red shoes. Her hair is long and straight, and often messy.
Personality: She likes to do strange things and be by herself, maybe sit there and study, read a book, or work for other people in her spare time. She is very obident and likes to support her country in anything she could possibly do.

Last edited:

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Well I did state that everyone would be pro-martian freedom. So as long as he doesn't go like destroying Mars or anything...I suppose it could allowed.

Also please note everyone that your characters have to be 20+. This isn't aimed toward the previous two but for future reference.

Name: Jeremy O'Neal
Race: Alien
Description: Many types of aliens live on Mars. They come in many different shapes and sizes. Jeremy is very human like, so human like that he could easily be mistaken for one. The only noticeable difference is his icy blue shoulder length hair, that's pulled back into a ponytail, and his ruby colored eyes. what separates him from his human counter-part is that his kind has adapted to the cold harsh temperatures of the Martian surface, and can breath freely, due to their gill like flaps at both sides of their neck, that convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and carbon. They breath out the carbon and use the oxygen for bodily functions. The gills are only visible when they walk outside in the martian terrain, but when they are in the domed infastructures of the colonies their gills close to allow oxygen to pass through their mouths into their lungs.

Jeremy, as with his kind, has no use for any type of armor that enhances strength, for their strength is about 20 times that of the strongest Earthling.

Personality: He's normally cool headed, although sometimes gets a bit hot headed.

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
OOC: No. This rp will start...well...when I'm not busy...that way it'll give people a chance to join.

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
OOC: OH MY GOD! I'm double posting! *slaps self*

Oopsy...well I won't do it again. But anyway let's get this thing underway! ^^

IC: "Hey Jer," Came a voice from behind Jeremy.

Jeremy turned around to see one of his fellow kin, and he smiled and replied, "Hey there."

Then the mans voice came in a hushed tone, "How's the rebellion coming?"

"Not good, no one is willing to stand up and fight," Jeremy whispered back as they walked down the long dark hallway.

"Well how many people do we have?"

"Only about 5 others right now...it'll be a long time before we're ready I suppose," Jeremy sighed.

"Well I don't even see why we're helping these humans. The Earth isn't governing us!" the companion said alittle bit louder.

"But what they're doing is extremely wrong, I can let this continue. I have to do something," Jeremy countered.

~Ozy~

Years
"Company, HALT" I raised my fist in an ancient gesture for the motion, though my troops most certainly could not see it. Nonetheless, they stopped instantly when they heard my command. Something seemed...Off, to say the least.

"Flick on your UV and IR scanners." As I said this, I reached forward and flipped the switches myself. The cockpit windo of my mech slid to a green color. Still nothing. Odd, that. There should have been at least some sign if there were cloaked enemies, even if they were foot solidiers. Then...

"JUMPJETS" I screamed into my headset. A missle attack, all the warning I'd had was a slight hissing as the projectiles cut the air. I barely avoided the blast. Barely. Clearly, whoever had launched the attack knew what they were doing. Professional soldiers, then, not MP's.

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
"If we can't get enough people to join us?" a voice came from the other side of a large around table.

"We will don't worry," Jeremy reassured him. "Besides, John, I never left anyone down before and I'm not going to start now. This rebellion WILL be successful, let me assure you."

John smirked, he was in fact the only human to join the rebellion at this point. A large scar crossed his eye, and both pupils were completely white, some had thought him blind from birth, but he can still see very clearly. In fact his eye sight is one of the best on the colony. He had an old military husky voice, and his muscles showed signs of war. "I know you will. I'm just saying we need more people than us nine."

"What's our next objective boss?" a voice came from behind him.

Jeremy turned around to see a skinny man, with a rather large dent-like structure on the right corner of his forehead. No doubt is was a birthdefect. He wasn't the prettest guy to look at and his speech was slurred, he had a hard time pronouncing words. Despite his speech impediment, he was a genius, one of the brightest minds of the century. "Well we need someone to spy on the Soviet's military base, to see if the suspect anything yet."

"They won't be," John argued in a frustrated voice.

"We don't know that, we can never be too careful," Jeremy snapped back.

"I can do that..." the deformed man spoke up in a hushed voice.

Jeremy shot him a worried look and then shook his head. "Ok Hazen...you can do it...but I want you back here at the first sign of trouble."

Hazen shook his head and he slipped away into a dark corridor.

~Ozy~

Years
The rest of my company was decimated. The missle, though...Too well-coordinated for a Martian insurgent attack. We'd been set up. **** it all. Well, the Earth would no longer recieve use of my services. For now, though, I needed to get out of here. Landing the mech, a MK-12 HAV Raven model, I took off at a run. Needed to find a resistance group. I knew there was one somewhere about, we'd been sent to exterminate them. I'd looked forward to the assignment, torching the filthy little rats out of their holes. No more. Now, it seemed, I'd be working with them. I laughed, a cruel, bitter sound.

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Jeremy stubbled out of the base, only to see someone...or something running toward him. He tied his hair back into a ponytail, and walked toward it. "How may I help you?" Jeremy greeted in the most polite and friendly voice he could.

OOC: Sorry for the short post...I couldn't find anything else to rp about...

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I sat there on the ground, at the door to the room Jeremy and the others were in. I didn't feel like going anywhere but sitting somewhere eavesdropping today. I always thought rebellions were cool, but not when you're part of one. I had thought someone or something was coming my way, so I pretended to walk away. But then I was sure there was nobody there, I turned back to the door to hear the rest of the conversation, if any...

~Ozy~

Years
I wanted to say something biting, something mean to the alien. But I needed these people, much as I hated to amit to it. I couldn't help the edge in my voice, though, as I said "I seem to be in need of a job, and I'm not cut out for much besides military work."

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
"May I help you ma'am?" came the rough husky voice of the battlescared war hero. He crossed his arms and waited for the girl to reply, ready to fight if she was a spy.

Jeremy thought for a minute. "What makes you think I can give you a job?" Jeremy said boldly, not wanting to give away his identity. "I'm sorry but I'm not associated with any type of military. I hear the Soviets are in need of raw recruits though. You might want to start there," he said politely, and with that he walked away from the man, hoping that the guy wasn't a spy. He seemed awfully blunt to be a spy, but he had to be careful about who he dealt with.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I jumped, startled by the sudden appearance of the man. "Hello there, I'm just kind of bored. I doubt females are ever put to use on the battlefield, so I just decided to take a walk here. I wanted to take a rest by your door, I didn't know you guys were having an important meeting in there. I'm sorry. Unless you have any taskes for me to complete..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back