• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Revolutionary War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    John eyed her suspiciously, "And what happens if ye be a spy? Well, I'd just come after you and make sure you don't ever walk again, that's what!" John warned shaking his fist at her.

"Come in, girl. We'll get you suited up and get you briefed," He finally said after a long pause to survey the girl. Then he waved her into the room, looking behind her shoulder to make sure no one was to follow.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well it was kind of strange. They always use women for spies anyways, it's hard to differenciate between friend and foe when it comes to a female. I followed him, but kept thinking, didn't he remember me when I asked to join? "Yeah, I guess I need something to do. I don't feel right just walking around like that either." I mumbled...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "The Soviets deserve death" I snarled. "All of Earth does, alien." I snorted, and hopped out of the mech. I added by way of explanation "I know you're with an insurgent group. From the looks of things, you could use some ex-spec-ops for stiffening. Looks pathetic enough to me right now."

Cyber Link

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    "Your first assignment is to see what Jeremy is doing...I'm getting worried...he said he'd only be out for a breath of fresh air," John said as he turned to face the new girl.

"We're just trying to free the colonies. We need Earth for supplies not attainable on Mars," Jeremy shrugged.

"Follow me then, if you really want to join us," Jeremy added as he waved for him to follow. "By the way my name's Jeremy. What's yours?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Okay, I'll be on my way now. Where can I find you again, Sir?" I asked. I thought this was going to be fun. Spying on someone in your own team? Quite exciting! But I guess, everything starts off easy, and will become harder every time..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    This seems intresting!

Name: Kirby Yeo
    Race: Human
    Description: Brown and rather spiky hair. Constantly wears a yellow-black cap and a gray Millatry uniform
    Personality: Not the most reliable guy you'll find in Earth's forces,but is always observing and constantly inventing new inventions. talks to himself quite often.

IC: Somewhere in space between Mars and earth....

"General Yeo reporting. I've Finished my usual patrol round,and Im now returning back to base. Over." Kirby spoke in a monotone voice while piloting the Cosmodrone

Cyber Link

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    "You can find me here at the headquarters, now be on your way," John said in a rough voice as he turned toward an intercom.

"Good to see you made it back, general. The hangar doors will open soon. Please enter at the southern gate. Over." John said as he replied to Kirby's introduction. Pressing a button, the southern gate, which was hidden on a large martian plain not yet colonized.

OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner...I have alot to do.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Over and out." Kirby replied.
    Kirby flew the cosmodrone into the landing dock.
    "Ahh,great to be back."

Cyber Link

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    "Welcome back, General," John said as he walked up to Kirby.

"Jeremy is out on at a meeting, he should be back soon. So just hang tight, until then since I got nothing else for you." John added as he gave a quickly military salute and the started off for the opposite door which held a small cafeteria behind its doors.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Kirby quickly saluted back and took of his helmet.
    "thank you sir. Oh yeah I hear we have some new recruits,no?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A walked out the door, but still wondered, "Who was this General you talk of? Why didn't he get here sooner? Was he Jeremy?" But it was obvious if you're too curious they could take you for a spy, so I kept my mouth shut and started walking around, until I saw a man that must be Jeremy. Oh great, was I just supposed to see what he was doing, or ask him to go to John...?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    As Kirby walked down the hallway,he bumped into Lashyina at the next corridor.
    "Oi,can't ya watch where you going?!" Kirby replied nearly fallingto the ground.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. You must be the General here. Nice to meet you, I'm a new recruit." I said, pulling myself slightly away from him. We could talk a while, but I needed to get to Jeremy fast, and make the man impressed and possibly earn a promotion. But that was out of the question. I had to deal with what's here first..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "Im a 3rd star general. The least you could do is call me "Sir"." Kirby muttered. With the war against the alaiens going around,he was not having a good day.
    Kirby suddenly thought to himself. "Strange,since when did we have female cadets? Ah well."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "That you'll have to ask the athority, Sir. I must get going now, sorry to have blocked your way." I turned my head and left, walking across the hallway to where Jeremy was. I really thought that I should have taken military school before I came here, or at least proper training. "Excuse me Sir, are you Jeremy..?" I asked a man who I'd seen eariler in that room talking..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    "hmph,new reqruits now a these days......" Kirby snorted as he walked to the command center's MCT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back