• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Funny phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
The funny phrase is something you tell the girl to cheer her up and you can have a custom wallpaper for one of the boxes in your PC.

Since you know "everything", please enlighten me on what the percentage of damage is on positive Swampert with full HP EVs from a positive Sceptile Leaf Blade. Thanks.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Guilty as charged. No offense, but people that claim they know everything or that their Poke can pwn all bug me.

gamedude

Pokemon Master
Years
shanecdavis said:
The funny phrase is something you tell the girl to cheer her up and you can have a custom wallpaper for one of the boxes in your PC.

Since you know "everything", please enlighten me on what the percentage of damage is on positive Swampert with full HP EVs from a positive Sceptile Leaf Blade. Thanks.

It depends on level. If it's the same it's 100%

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
gamedude it takes years to learn everything about any of the pkm games most people on here dont no everything there is to no about them. i had never even heard of ev training before i came on here

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Wow, you took me seriously. LOL Actually, at equal levels, damage can run from 87% to 100% with the average being 93.5%.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Queen Boo, I used to have the URL of a website where you could customize your wallpaper, but I have been unable to find it. I do believe it is somewhere in the Simple Questions thread, but I don't have the time to go search for it. Maybe Smarties still has it. I believe that is where I got it from. Either him or trjessie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back