• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Adventure DX

wat do u think

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I haven't played it as yet, but when I first heard about it and saw that it said "Director's Cut" I thought the story would be something like Sonic being defeated or something like that XP.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I loved the original, love this one. Chaos is my second favorite Sonic character (bet you can't guess my favorite). 2 of 3 of my favorite Robotnik inventions come from this game as well, the Egg Viper and Egg Carrier (Death Egg being the third). I also like playing as Gamma, and the music is great.

Years
  • I never got the game. why? Sparks has it. and between me and him, with him being the only person who can play Amy Rose, we finished the game in 4 hours or less. my guide to the dreamcast version is still effective...

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • heh it is fun isint it and we all voted COOL cause was in caps and it was at top so ment realy realy realy good

Back