• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adventure: The Kanto Journey (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I'm guessing you're referring to me and Rubii Naruto. I'll try hard to post first. I'll say it here too. School starts tomorrow, so I'm going to be extremely busy until Sat.. (Maybe I can sneak on in the middle of the night.)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
1. Read the announcement, like I told you to.
2. I've already explained to you about all that consecutive posting, and you have, naturally, received an infraction for it.
3. I'm glad you took the trouble to go and read the rules, but I think you missed the vital "Plot" point.

Either way, the string of events in this thread has put me in an extremely bitter mood, but if you can procure a plot that meets the forum requirements, I'll accept it. If this fabled plot has already been made, if someone could quote it for me and PM it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I edited my post to have something of Pallet Town as you said we are still there. Just letting you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back