• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Might as well follow protocol

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    I'm Septentrion. I like to play the occasional pokemon game.

I'm a SMW romhacker with some experience with SMBX. If that happens to coincide with a project here, I would be happy to help.

I also like pokemon as anime girls. I'm good at finding them as well.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Septentrion! Emulation section and Pokemon Anime section might be great for you! It's quite rare to see a romhacker of Super Mario here. By the way, enjoy your stay in Pokecommunity!

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    I should probably mention that I started doing LPs recently. I wouldn't mind doing a game here that might need attention.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, that sounds interesting! If you ever do a LP, you should post them at the Let's Play's Section which is located right under the Video Games section. You can show off your LPs and get feedback on them, as well as check out others. I heard it's quite the fun!

Welcome aboard by the way~! Like Wind Heart mentioned, Emulation and Pokemon Anime are great sections for you to get started, especially Emulation. You can find answers to all your Emulation and ROM hacking questions, and download the stuff you need in order to get started. You can always trust the members there, and the mods too. :D

Hopefully you'll find everything you need. Don't hesitate to ask a staff member any questions you may have. I hope you have fun! :)

Back