• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browser Help Needed

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • This isnt my problem, but Blue's computer froze when he tried to make this topic. Here's what he said: "The only way I can get any browser up is by going through my computer, and even after the virues scan the problem still contiue"

Can anyone help him?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Because I was able to get back on? O_o Ya...I still can't make any threads without that...so I'm just avoiding making them at all...oh and also I can't click on links less my computer freeze again. I can't try wipe since I've long since lost the start up CD for this computer as well - -;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, you get a real strong virus program if you can't reformat dude o.o

Can't you order those reformat CD's though from the company where you got your computer?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not really...I got this computer from my brother a few years back and he doesn't remember where he got it. One of those Dell stores I think.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope, reinstall hasn't helped the browser still won't come up.

Last edited:
    Back