• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer here!

Arkyron

One Very Cracked Egg
Years
    • Age 33
    • IL
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Hey guys! Was looking for a good, nice, tight-nit community, and well... here I am! Obviously, I'm a huge Poke'mon fan, else I'd not be here. Just turned 22, doing the whole college thing, and getting married in September of 2013, assuming we don't have a zombie apocalypse between now and then. I do a whole lot of writing of various genres, I love to do RP's, and more than anything, I love to discuss writing ideas with other people.

In regards to Poke'mon, I do dabble in competitive play at times, but I mostly trade and breed. I like the social aspects better for the most part. In fact, I've found myself addicted to Join Avenue in BW2.

I'm also interested in Hacks and such, and have played around with them to limited success. Extremely limited success. I love it regardless though.

Not sure what else to say, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Arkyron, I'm in college too and I'm a huge pokemon fan and I played a lot of rom hacks. But, which ones did you play ?

Arkyron

One Very Cracked Egg
    Years
    • Age 33
    • IL
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    I used to play Shinygold back in the day, when that was the big thing. I've also played some BW hacks, but I've forgotten their names. :/

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
    Years
  • I played Shinygold too and Blaze Black, since you've played bw hacks are you going to play blaze black 2 or volt white 2 ?

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    I'd be willing to try once I get the official Black 2 and White 2. Probably in 2013 or so?

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC. Oh you're in college. What are you studying and do you know what you want to do when you graduate? Maybe I'm prying a bit too much here but has your marriage been pre-arranged or something?

Anyway I'd recommend checking out the RP forums as well as the Trade Corner, Competitive Battle Centre and the Emulation section. Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Years
  • A biiig welcome to PC, Arky! :3 Nice to meet you.

You're getting married in 2013? That's awesome, a big congratulations to you! I'm also suffering through college at the moment but only have about two semesters left to go after this one. What're you majoring in, out of curiosity? As for your writing interest, seems like you'd enjoy the Roleplay Corner and Fanfiction & Writing sections, so I'm glad to see you've already explored around there. I want to roleplay in the future... but it's something I keep forgetting about since I do so many other things.

Glad to see you have so many interests though, PC should be able to cover most if not all of them! Hope you like us enough to stick around and feel free to leave a message if you need help with anything here at all, I'm always open to assist you. :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Arkyon! Great to meet you, how's PC for you so far :3? A wedding in 2013...sounds exciting :D, I personally look at weddings and think they're a hassle but there definitely worth it in the end :3.

We do have a huge roleplaying community in the Roleplay corner, you can roleplay about anything almost. Pokemon, Legends of Zelda, Homestuck, there's everything there! Whether based off games,books, or shows there is always something to roleplay about.

I don't do much competitive battling ( in fact none at all D:) but that's because of wi-fi and various problems, same applies for trading. It's annoying sometimes but I've learnt to cope, breeding I don't really think about most of the time :|

Hacks I hear :D? Not much of a hackekr myself, but you can check out ROM Hacking in the Showcase for some amazing games to play. The creations there will knock your socks off and I'm sure you'll enjoy lurking around there.

I'm Rainbow by the way, I love David Tennant, Gulpins,Arcanines,Altarias and Furrets. If you have any questions feel free to ask a staff member and have fun at PC :D!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome!! I'm Ninjagon, Ninja for short.
    Is College another name for Uni or 2 totally different things...? Bahaha!
    I'm planning on going to Uni and being a Lawyer or something i'll be proud of. But in order to do that i'll need an OP score of 1 I think, the highest. And I don't plan on getting married any time soon, i'm only 14 lol.
    Well there you have it! I've poorly introduced myself and you've introduced yourself, so uhh, Have Fun here!! (It's hard not too :P )

Seeya :)

Back