• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai There!

Years
  • Hey to all you forum goers. I'm Chadwyck.

I'm a sixteen year old, English high school student who is starting college in two years. I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon series (otherwise I wouldn't be here XP) and of the Legend of Zelda series, though I mostly play a variety of video games. I'm a budding artist and author. I hope to improve in both aspects during my time here on the forums. Music plays a large role in my life. Although my own musical talent hovers somewhere around zero, I love everything from Japanese metal bands to Josh Groban. I also enjoy sports, such as track and football. If I'm not watching them on television, I'm outside physically playing them. As well, I enjoy a good text-based roleplay in the long run. I have gained some expirience from other sites I have RPed on, and this one looks promising.

I'm not to fond of introductions, being shy, but find it polite to do them anyway. I guess I'm not a complete noob because I had done a bit of lurking beforehand. But, hopefully you'll all welcome me into your community!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *opens intro*
    *skims*
    *spots Josh Groban in intro*

.....I love you already. xD

Anyways, welcome! Every single Pokemon fan, new or old, are welcome here. :D And you're an RPer. YAY! *hi-fives* Not only I mod this section, I am a roleplayer as well. Though I consider myself as a rookie still, so not sure about your own experience. Here at PC we indeed have a Roleplay Corner. The sections is really, really friendly so you'll fit in just fine. I'll give you a few recommendations though: The Pokemon Trainer Academy, The Shattered Era, and The Elite Army. I'm in all three, though, and they all have open spots. :3

But anyways, there are other RPs for you to join in that may have a spot for you if you desire~. So, I hope to see ya around in that section, yes? Be sure you read the rules, visit the Adoption Center if you like, and I hope you stay active, yes? :D See ya!

Back