• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you have an imaginary Friend?

Imaginary Friend?

• Yeah

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
my sister did! it waz zooey van door XD she talked to the door in my van XD and then jerry jeep door only lasted about 10 days XD

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Well, he wasnt exactly imaginary, but he was the closest friend I had, and he was actually the one and only thing that made me happy for five years. ^_______^ He was a medium sized teddy bear named, Dock. xD [Dont mind the funny name. ;3]

Anyways, my David gave him to me when I was born. ^________^ He was my first ever stuffed animal, and I loved him to bits. <3 I'd dress him in my pajamas each and every night; I'd feed him, bath him, and take him everywhere I went. In the car, in the bathroom, to school....you name it! ^______^ I still have the teddy bear, but I'm not obsessed with him any more. He is still my favourite bear though~!

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Mine is the same as Karli-li, since he isn't imaginary. While Karli-li's was a bear, though, mine is a monkey! =3 His name was Mr. Banana Winkles [X3;]. He was given to me on my third birthday and I still have him today, by my side. ^__^

As with Karli-li, I brought him wherever I went, and I still do. Mari could never let him go so he's still with her. XP

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 2, 2005
Yeah, I still have one...j/k.

His name was nothing. No, not literally nothing, I just never named him. He was awesome though, we fought crime together. You may have heard of us, or not you know....xD
Anyways, he left when I was about 6 years old and i made a real friend.
I still keep in close contact with him though so yeah....xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
For a like a week I once believed that Nilus the Sandman (it was cartoon show) lived underneath the eraser in my pencil. Lol

I also had a giant blue ball with legs and sun glasses that I could draw invisibly to make him come. Lol My mind was so messed.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
I still do.Not really.

It was a magic flying squirrel.Corny eh?It was named Bob.xD

We destroyed...stuff together.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Nope... I tried to have one, but I didn't have the imagination. xD;;;;

SaRa*BeaR

<33
Years
Yes I had many imaginary firends. Sometimes, I would use an actual object as a friend. Like when I was 2 or 3, I had this fly swatter and its name was Cinderella...o_0 and then I pretended that Scooby Doo was my dog. Lol I was a strrannnge kid =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back