• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Hello. I came here because I was browsing the internet just looking for Pokemon stuff, and I found this site. I love it so far. I plan on becoming an active member, and plan on going to the Pokemon VGC regionals in San Jose. Good Luck to all that try out for regionals!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wow, you're competing for the VGC? I always wanted to join in one, but I tend to not hear about them. That sounds so cool!

Anyways, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join! PC is an amazing place for all things Pokemon! I'm glad you found us by searching.

Well, hope you're comfortable here, and be sure to read the rules! :) If you have any questions, be sure to ask a staff member or myself! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hello. I came here because I was browsing the internet just looking for Pokemon stuff, and I found this site. I love it so far. I plan on becoming an active member, and plan on going to the Pokemon VGC regionals in San Jose. Good Luck to all that try out for regionals!

Hey xDreaming! Welcome to PC. :3

Glad you like the site so far! And you're going to try for the Pokemon VGC regionals?! That's... pretty crazy. I don't think I could ever go to something like that and expect to win. XD Good luck, though! Have you got your team all planned out? :D;

Well, if you have any trouble with anything on the forums, don't be afraid to shoot me or one of our awesome staff (indicated by their bold, colorful usernames) a visitor message! Oh, and don't forget to read up on the rules! :D

Have fun and get active! Active members are always the best kind. :)

Back