• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...:D

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
  • Hello you guys...My name is Azri...AKA Cory2012...And my dream is to become the greatest Pokemon Rom hackers among hackers....:D....May i befriends with you all...:D

Last edited:

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • We're not a hacking group. But we are a community that has rom
    Hacking and you could possibly find a group on hacking in the clubs section.
    Otherwise enjoy your time at PC.

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • We're not a hacking group. But we are a community that has rom
    Hacking and you could possibly find a group on hacking in the clubs section.
    Otherwise enjoy your time at PC.

haha...of course..I'm a rom hacker too...I am making a rom now...:D...and of course...I will enjoy here as my 1st day...:D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Azri, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, a hacker too. How are you doing with that hack, what's it called?

So, how do you find this place so far? Nice, right?

If you have hacking problems, visit this place, you might be able to find someone to help you. --> V.I.S.I.T. <--

Wanna chat, VM me at my page, K?

Huv fun.

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Ryan! You're fast!
    Hi, Cory!
    Welcome to PC, I'm a hacker like you!
    You can call me Gero or George!
    If you wanna have a chat just VM me, k?
    Have a nice time here!

~ Meow...

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Hello Azri, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, a hacker too. How are you doing with that hack, what's it called?

So, how do you find this place so far? Nice, right?

If you have hacking problems, visit this place, you might be able to find someone to help you. --> V.I.S.I.T. <--

Wanna chat, VM me at my page, K?

Huv fun.
    ohh..I will thank you...I'm still need help though..I'm just start hacking rom in less two month...and also in moderate level in scripting and mapping...My hack name is Pokemon Rival Destinies...

Ryan! You're fast!
    Hi, Cory!
    Welcome to PC, I'm a hacker like you!
    You can call me Gero or George!
    If you wanna have a chat just VM me, k?
    Have a nice time here!

~ Meow...
    okayy..I will...thanks..I really appreciate it..:)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there Azri, welcome to the forum~!

I'm sure you'll achieve that dream of yours with some more practice, plus we have an amazing Emulation section here with lots of useful tools, tutorials, and resources. Go ahead and explore it, I'm sure it'll be very helpful for you! n_n

Hopefully you've been enjoying everything PC has to offer so far though, as you can tell we're a very active community. <3 Feel free to contact me if you want to chat or need help, too; I'm always open!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Hi there Azri, welcome to the forum~!

I'm sure you'll achieve that dream of yours with some more practice, plus we have an amazing Emulation section here with lots of useful tools, tutorials, and resources. Go ahead and explore it, I'm sure it'll be very helpful for you! n_n

Hopefully you've been enjoying everything PC has to offer so far though, as you can tell we're a very active community. <3 Feel free to contact me if you want to chat or need help, too; I'm always open!
    of course I will...But sometimes it didn't have what I looking for....So I'm will try to do it myself and of course with some help with my friend who will gave me some of their ideas...:)

Back