• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I was wondering I think you had this up early but the movesets of the Pokemon what generation do you use to make the movesets

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Can you make a mobile version of this game?

It could be possible to play it with an program that emulate the proper things to run a xp game but making a version for mobile would be too nuch work especially because the progress is already that far

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2018
    The concept is good but I wish there was more work put into the fusions instead of just slapping a face onto the body of another pokemon. It's a huge undertaking, I get it, but it'd still be nice.

I do have a problem though. Where do I get cut?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    The concept is good but I wish there was more work put into the fusions instead of just slapping a face onto the body of another pokemon. It's a huge undertaking, I get it, but it'd still be nice.

I do have a problem though. Where do I get cut?

You get the HM Cut from the Captain of the S.S Anne and from there you can help a man on Route 2 via Diglett cave to get the sears key item to replace Cut

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So i just completed beating Team Rocket from the Silph Corp. and i noticed that there is what looks like a TM on the second floor above where the computer that has the invert the warp panels and was wondering how do you get to the item

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • So i just completed beating Team Rocket from the Silph Corp. and i noticed that there is what looks like a TM on the second floor above where the computer that has the invert the warp panels and was wondering how do you get to the item

Oh yeah, that TM is a bit tricky to get. Basically you have to invert the warp pannels and go down through the bottom left warp pannel on floor 3.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Oh yeah, that TM is a bit tricky to get. Basically you have to invert the warp pannels and go down through the bottom left warp pannel on floor 3.

Okay thank you and just wondering but there is no way to beat the surfing race at this time with him and some obstacles being invisible

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I don't know if this has already been answer but for the one cinnabar side quest i need no make a diamond necklace and to that i need 1 diamond now my question is where do i find diamond in this game

Yotes

GameDev
    Years
  • Everything about this seems so over-the-top, overambitious, or downright impossible to pull off well, yet here you are... Hats off to you for getting the project this far!

If any fan project is gonna accomplish any of the feature goals listed in that thread poll, this is the only place I'd suspect it be possible.
    (Move Fusions too!? Are you kidding me!? That would ROCK)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I'm just wondering if there is any way to get into the Celadon university right now or is that sill being plan for the future like the Viridian river. As a side note I'm not sure if i'm the only one that is having a hard time using the Pokedex map to find where some Pokemon are cause most of the points are not where the route is on the map example route 1 is show as being in the water near the land in between Celadon and Fushia

does anyone have a up to date list of pokemon encounters cause i have been having a hard time finding Tauros in the safari zone

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So umm I don't know what has happen here but I have beaten the demo and can now get the three legendaries and the first one i got was articuno so after the eighth badge i can now get zapdos and moltres well i got zapdos just find but after going threw the whole strength puzzle to get to the end i find that moltres is not there and just to be sure i went back to where i got atricuno and moltres is not there either so i am at a loss of what to do

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2023
    I would really like it if you had a little more choice in what ability you use when fusing, I've noticed that a lot of the Gen 1 first abilities tend to not be very good or effective

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I was wondering if unfusing had been implemented yet, and how to do so, I think I have version 3.1.3, if that helps at all

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I was wondering if unfusing had been implemented yet, and how to do so, I think I have version 3.1.3, if that helps at all

Yes it has all you do is click on the DNA splicer and click on the fusion and it should ask if you want to unfused the fusion but do note that it will not work on fusions that you got in a trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I was wondering where and at what point I get the good rod and the super rod?
    I am only on the 3rd gym, so it's probably much later, but I was just curious

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I was wondering where and at what point I get the good rod and the super rod?
    I am only on the 3rd gym, so it's probably much later, but I was just curious

The Good rod is gotten at the house on Route 12 passed the route 11 gate and the snorlax and the Super rod is gotten at cinnabar island

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Is there any reliable place to get evolution stones? I recall getting 2 moon stones in mt. moon by checking 2 rocks, and I think I got a water stone somewhere, but I was wondering if there was some place that had some sort of trade, or a place to buy them maybe? or do you only get a limited amount from set locations?

Back