• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new banner I made

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • I have made a new banner, I have put it without text, and 2 with text but in different colours

please tell me what you think, if anyone wants to use it, then ask me and ill let you

a new banner I made

a new banner I made

a new banner I made

and here is another one I made earlier background credit to stevo kun, thanks mate ^_^

a new banner I made

I may use it as the logo of the grass pokemon club

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • yeah I forgott to save the top ones as a PNG, ill resave it as one and post em again, the grass one I dindt cut anything, I dunno how it came out like dat, and I dont know what better text there is in paint, I was using comic sans

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think they're ok... But in the last one, some of the Pokemon have holes in them O.o

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    yeah I forgott to save the top ones as a PNG, ill resave it as one and post em again, the grass one I dindt cut anything, I dunno how it came out like dat, and I dont know what better text there is in paint, I was using comic sans
    Ok... that means, the area was white right? For paint, if you selected the 2nd pasting option to remove white automatically... then, it will cut out everything that is white. So since the inside was also white, it took that out too.

Back