• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok see you in there and use my 1st pearl one.
EDIT: I only have 2 of them it's the arceus and giratina.
EDIT again: Give me a few it's telling me I have no access in range.

UPDATE: No trading for awhile messed up my router settings

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Ok see you in there and use my 1st pearl one.
EDIT: I only have 2 of them it's the arceus and giratina.
EDIT again: Give me a few it's telling me I have no access in range.

UPDATE: No trading for awhile messed up my router settings

Totally spaced I have a Japanese blastoise if you would like it I got bored checked out your profile and thought u might want it
EDIT: I don't wanna sound like a know it all but if you hold in the reset button on the back for like 10 sec it will reset all setting including default password then you can google as to what that password is...a few are Password admin (blank) and some are really random so I suggest googleing ahead of time

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Totally spaced I have a Japanese blastoise if you would like it I got bored checked out your profile and thought u might want it

I would love to have it but I can't trade right now I forgot the password to my router so I can't change the settings so that I will be able to trade and the internet provider is closed so I can't even call them for help. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
did you get your router working?
EDIT: did you see my attempt at help for you in my previous post?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I was looking at your trade list and on your wants I saw pokepark event want list and I have a few Pokemon off it the wobbuffet was on a different list in wants and it is also Japanese I don't know if you want them or not let me know..later today I will be unable to reply until later tomorrow. Also, I may be mistaken and the ones you want might have to be special in some way that I don't know about.
Wobbuffet
Pichu
Poliwag

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was looking at your trade list and on your wants I saw pokepark event want list and I have a few Pokemon off it the wobbuffet was on a different list in wants and it is also Japanese I don't know if you want them or not let me know..later today I will be unable to reply until later tomorrow. Also, I may be mistaken and the ones you want might have to be special in some way that I don't know about.
Wobbuffet
Pichu
Poliwag

It's been so long since I made the want list, so you have those 3 then?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Yes I do but I don't know if the airport wifi will let me trade..I will try tho
EDIT: I also have a limited timeframe before the 6 hour flight so hurry back please if you can
I am looking to get Dialga, Kyogre, and Latias if you can I have all your gen 4 friend codes added I will be in the wifi room waiting with the three my friend code is again in case you deleted it for space 3354-4816-3818. If you dont have one of the ones I requested just give me something else Idm what you pick
I will be waiting for as long as I can stay online before my flight out of here

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I do but I don't know if the airport wifi will let me trade..I will try tho
EDIT: I also have a limited timeframe before the 6 hour flight so hurry back please if you can
I am looking to get Dialga, Kyogre, and Latias if you can I have all your gen 4 friend codes added I will be in the wifi room waiting with the three my friend code is again in case you deleted it for space 3354-4816-3818. If you dont have one of the ones I requested just give me something else Idm what you pick
I will be waiting for as long as I can stay online before my flight out of here

Sorry about that I wasn't on here that late last night, but do message back when you see this as for the legends I transferred most of them to my 5th gen. game with out coping first but do know I have a few left but not sure what they are.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I can get on some time today but I have to turn off the wpa encrytion so let me know because I can't be in the wii room with the security down for very logn I can have the three pokemon ready for you and if you dont have one of the ones I specified jsut grab some random ones

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm here don't turn that off just yet, let me look back to see what the trade was first please.

EDIT: I forgot if you were 4th or 5th gen.?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Fourth gen give me a moment im looking for my friend code making sure you get it
3354-4816-3818
I have all of your codes added see you in ill be in for about 10min or so

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Don't head in yet I transferred most of my legends to my 5th gen. game so I will need to look to see if I have any of those left on any of my 4th gen. game.

I don't have kyorge so I grabbed you an arceus.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I have to fix the router give me a few extra minutes my grandma took over the computer that can fix the internet off the wpa it changed to instead of wep which is what worked please give me a few for her to do her stuff so I can fix it wont be but a minute

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Got it see you inside...hopefully I dont have any ports open or anything so idk if it will let me trade....hope for the best

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Alrighty hope you like them and I will message you if I need anything else or if I think I have something you would like have a nice day

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
Hey, again RNC. I traded with you in the quick trade yesterday and I was wondering if I could possibly get two more TM's from you? :)
I just wanted to know if I could get TM4 calm mind and 75 Swords Dance

Back